Print 

Author Topic: Tobias Funke  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
Re: Tobias Funke
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »
Hi guys, i was in the sever with tobias and noddu today when tobias asked about the things that where said about him. I didnt see any problems with tobias, he raced well from what I saw, But noddu, didnt he come back after reading the forums and say that it must have been an imposter or someone lying about him? That really didnt make sense to me, with a name like his, I dont see any reason to immitate him. But, what do I know???  As BFM_kiwi says, hopefully he will learn from this and become a great racer.

Offline Firêfôx°

• Regular Poster
  • Foxes are my friends but mastercheifs aren't
    • I am spying on you :)
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »
I just raced with this guy and he doesn't race. He slays and camps. He also spams random questions out on the servers.

Thanks to BFM_MrT©

thanks to BigmanJT

thank you terra for the amazing userbar

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every comment you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ this is bobs house... ... ...

I have xfire, if anyone wants to know it please feel free to PM me.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »
well when i was in ROCKS with him he waznt that bad either....
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »
I'll take it upon myself to adress these matters to him.

Thanks Cuda... I don't remember him saying about an imposter though  :-\

He wasn't bad to me... But I will make sure he won't be as troublesome down.

Noddu xxx
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 06:41:20 PM »
Possibly there are two fans of Arrested Development running around BFM?
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline TobiasFunke

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 07:29:25 PM »
haha there is only one AD fan running around, and that is yours truly

If you had not gathered i am indeed the tobias funke who is the subject of this.... incredibly long discussion thread.  I would first of all like to take this time to apologize; I am sorry for all the havoc I have caused, the feelings i have hurt, the races I have ruined, the teammates i have naded, the swear words I have sworn, and the fellows i have sniped.  It was immature of me and it harmed the gameplay experience.

In all honesty, I used to do these things for the lulz, but I'm starting to realize that trolling really is kinda mean and narcissistic. So I'm hoping to move on; I have gotten better at these races.

And I cannot even begin to thank Noddu and everyone else -but especially noddu- for reaching out to me and trying to lend me a hand and help me become a better player. It really means a lot to me, and its people like you who make this server great, and have led me to reconsider my ways.

Now, I know you may be hesitant to trust me for now; I have not earned your trust yet. I am not Looking to have my bans lifted immediately from BFM 1,2,3,5 (and i think 8 or 9?), as i have not earned this yet. However, I do hope to one day not only earn my way back into those servers, but establish myself as enough of a legitimate racer to warrant BFM membership.

I thank you for your patience, your constructive feedback, and for giving me a second chance, and I hope to become a positive, friendly contributor to the BFM community.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

Sincerely Yours,

Dr. Tobias Funke
 Analysist, Therapist, Actor, and Writer

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 07:40:42 PM »
If you are sorry for trolling then why don't you admit that both you and IwishiwereaBfmMember are posting from the same location and you two are, in all probabiliy, actually the same person?

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline TobiasFunke

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 07:50:08 PM »
I thought I said that in the apology? Hold on lemmie open it in a new tab... nope, I didn't. I definitely intended to fess up to that, but I guess i forgot to write it down (though i dont see how it wasnt obvious; why would anyone dwell so much on an individual). However, I take full responsibility for the omission as if it were intentional, and I am truly sorry.

Offline Rypto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
Tobias,

The fact that you are admitting to these actions shows a lot of maturity on your part. Like you mentioned, rule breaking only serves to ruin other people's fun. I hope that in the future you choose to follow the rules we have. I can tell you now that you will be respected a lot more and we will all have a great time racing.

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2009, 03:29:07 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Let me introduce Tobias Funke  ;D The rule-obiding, and respectful new addition to the servers and forums.

Tobias, allow me too teach you the tricks of BFM, the do's and don't's and more people like BFM_Rypto will learn to respect you.

Noddu over and out xxxx
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 04:13:35 AM »
LOL thats how you knew where tobias goes to school.... lulz.... gl on the unbann pal
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 04:18:26 AM »
wait..... u started a problem players thread on yourself....???? Um that a new one....  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »
Epic troll.
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
ya i no

Offline TobiasFunke

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »
just so you guys understand why i was posting my own problem players thread, the purpose was twofold:

1: yes, indeed, it was a pretty epic troll. but in all honesty, this reason was secondary to...

2: I was really hoping that I would get stopped; I was hoping either there would be too much pressure or I would get banned from all the servers, because I knew my trolling was getting ridiculous, but at that point, i didnt think I could quit under my own power. so it was kind of like a "come and get me coppers" kind of thing. plus, the idea of being a notorious, elusive troll was kind of cool at the time.

but this is  a stage I am trying to put behind me... Im about to get on the servers now, if anyone wants to race with me

Good racing, everyone
-Dr. Funke

inappropriate quote/link removed  -Kiwi
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 07:17:53 PM by BFM_Kiwi »

Print