Print 

Author Topic: Tobias Funke  (Read 3556 times)

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
Re: Tobias Funke
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 07:14:30 PM »
umm u said u want to get unbanned have u applied yet like me....?
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 07:21:31 PM »
I am locking this thread as I think it's getting out of hand.  Hope to race with the new, reformed Tobias!

lol
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 07:29:53 PM by BFM_Kiwi »

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »
::) Worry not Funke, you aint the first and you wont be the last.

Go sort it out then and welcome to the forums. Gonna lock this thread.

Never mind, im too slow.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 04:09:45 AM »
Sadly I have to disagree with an awesome LT as Rypto. You first say how great you are. Lets remember you two are the same person. Then you want to admit you did something but not admit you are the same person. To me that makes you admit nothing. Heck isnt it funny you place a problem player thread on yourself but then not admit it was you? Then say who is focused on the individual? Yeah we are.

In the end instead of stepping up and admitting to what you did you tried to play it off as being two people. You did get some credit in this thread. You get no credit from me. Many people stand up for the mistakes they made. Most dont make another name and blame their oldname and call them out and pretend to be someone else. Sorry but next time why not just be honest before your caught?

In the end you tried to be cute and even told on yourself for using profanity in our servers. Well you know what? The 7 and 9 year old players who had to witness your pfranity didnt understand your motive. This is truly sad. You try to gather support by posting on yourself while your doing something else in our servers. You are now banned form the forums and not welcome in our server.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:17:37 AM by BFM_Elvis »

Print