Print 

Author Topic: U. S. Citizenship Test, can you pass??  (Read 13280 times)

Offline Trogdor

• Newbie Poster
Re: U. S. Citizenship Test, can you pass??
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 04:35:29 PM »
 :doh:
Um, seemed pretty easy to me. I think most people ought to know AT LEAST this much. Oh yeah, I got a 12,000 (perfect, as if that were impressive).

IS THAT REALLY all people need to know to be citizens?

Oh man, we are in for it. Might as well just give each person an apple pie and make him a citizen if he is enough of a glutton to finish it by himself!

I hold my citizenship in high regard. It is worth much more than any of my degrees or certifications to me. It is a wonder to me that we make people spend 1/4 of their lives in school to learn what many call the basics of living in the American culture, but a simple test like this is all you need to join that culture.

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 07:10:52 PM »
Um, seemed pretty easy to me. I think most people ought to know AT LEAST this much. Oh yeah, I got a 12,000 (perfect, as if that were impressive).

IS THAT REALLY all people need to know to be citizens?

Oh man, we are in for it. Might as well just give each person an apple pie and make him a citizen if he is enough of a glutton to finish it by himself!

I hold my citizenship in high regard. It is worth much more than any of my degrees or certifications to me. It is a wonder to me that we make people spend 1/4 of their lives in school to learn what many call the basics of living in the American culture, but a simple test like this is all you need to join that culture.

The real citizen tests has more knowledge involved. That is a fun test to practice with though.

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »
The only hard question, in my opinion, was the 50th state question. But even then, we had Alaska as a territory far before we had discovered Hawaii. I got a perfect score.
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline Luupää

• Posts Too Much
  • The master of disaster
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 08:43:09 AM »
i got 12,000 too  :victory: and im not even an american lol

Sig made by me.

Offline Donor

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 12:06:20 PM »
 :woot:  1200, I was nervous there for a while.

Print