Print 

Author Topic: *sorry if this has already been done* Fun Facts about Members!!  (Read 42156 times)

Offline fLipSIDe

• Regular Poster
  • Hmm...wat u lookin' at mate!!??
    • Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Dubstep Arena
Re: *sorry if this has already been done* Fun Facts about Members!!
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2009, 07:09:37 PM »
Um...no comment think fordy wins that :LOL: ^^!
Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Dubstep / Grime Arena - http://download.breakbeat.co.uk/

Thankyou to Arya for this Sig

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »
ibulit a sixfoot potato cannon out of nothing but pvc and hairspray (plus some string to trigger it) it shoot about thirty yards too!

thanks BFM_xsix for the awesome sig

thanks bfm_marine for the sig

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

hold on to to your potatoes!

~Brian Posehn

thanks legend for the awsome sig :D

Offline xOninez

• Junior Poster
  • Just do it.
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »
i got hit by a motorcycle when I wuz around 4.. i can still remember full details

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
    • Lots of cool pretty colors for forum use!!!!
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2009, 06:26:46 AM »
Ohhhhhh, so many things I could say about me.....

I have pretty much disowned my older brother for various reasons, he has stolen from me, broken into my room (that had a key lock on it), shot me twice with a pump pellet gun (which was my pellet gun), he is going to be the cause of my parents death (he spent many years stealing their cars and getting them towed, stealing their stuff, i.e. laptops, cameras.) he has been in jail a few times. Just about everyone of his girlfriends has lived at my parents house for atleast a week (and he has had many). I'll leave it at that.

I am married, we are highschool sweethearts. I met her when she was a freshman (she was going to be turning 15) and I was a Junior (I was 16). I would sit on the corner of the street where her dad would drop her off at school everyday (I would wait there for around 2 hours before she was there) and I would generally wright songs or poems (which I never did previous to meeting her). When I graduated from highschool I would sneak onto campus to see her during her breaks and lunches. One semester for school I got 5 F's and one D (I just didn't care). My grades for the first 2 years weren't all that much higher then that. After I met my wife I did a lot better in school, and I had to go to a continuation school to make up for the bad grades before. I went to the continuation school my last year of highschool, everyone thought that I would not be able to get enough credits to be able to come back to the normal highschool but I made enough credits to be able to come back half way through the year, even though I had 7 periods for that last semester of High school XD. But I did graduate!

Middle school was the worst time of my life. You know how there is always atleast one kid who is the center of attention for bullies and the popular people? Well... I was him. I got picked on daily and beat up frequently (half the time I got suspended when I got beat up.) My dad always told me NEVER to fight in school, no matter what. So I didn't (until my last year). during the first 2 years (there are 3 years of middle school where I live) anytime I got beat up or got made fun of, the next day I would ALWAYS try and become friends with those people (which usually ended up in being laughed at or beat up again XD).

Lighter note? I have 3 Dachshund doggies (I do have a favourite, sorry, lol.) My favourite is Cindy Lou, a Black and Tan Dachshund. She hates anything that moves and tends to scare people who want to pet her, lol. But the truth is, she only wants to be loved. When people come into our home (invited of course) she will bark (very loudly) at them for about 3 or 4 minutes, then they will be her very best friend and she will be in their lap licking their face and pulling out all her toys that she saves for when people are over (I say saves because she NEVER plays with those toys otherwise, I don't understand this, lol.)

My favourite people in my life are my Wife, My Grandmother, and my Mother.

I have 1.5 brothers (the .5 is the thing stated above, maybe it should be .25)

I have much more, but I'll leave it at that for now, lol.
BFM_Elensar

First Forum Visit ~~~ 9/28/2009
Applied to BFM ~~~ 10/13/2009
Got Vent access ~~~ 11/13/2009
Got Small Tags ~~~ 01/04/2010
Got Big Tags ~~~ 04/14/2010

Thanks to BFM_BlitZ´ for da awesome siggy!!!!

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Want some information that will change your racing life? WATCH THIS!

Offline meeelisa

• Senior Poster
  • Nobody ever died of Laughter!
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »
This one is fun for my family and friends!!!.. well and I must say it entertains me as well.

I have napkin issues... hehehe
When I eat I MUST have a napkin and I wipe my face after each bite and drink, whether needed or not.  They enjoy pointing out and laughing with me.   I usually use more than one napkin cause you can't wipe your face if the napkin is dirty. 
People around me find this entertaining because if they hide my napkins, I have issues.  One time my friend hid my napkin and I couldn't find it anywhere.  She watched in amusement as I looked all over for it.  When I could not find it, I whipped the napkin out of the bread basket to use that one cause I had just had a drink of tea and got bread and crumbs all over the place.  (I didn't know there was bread and so many crumbs in there.   :siderofl:

Might not sound as funny as it is, but it is.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks Fanatic!!

You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say can be misquoted and used against you.

Offline ¿Nobody¿

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »
uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh for me nothing really, i play basketball. i have a older bro (firefox) and a younger sis (she doesnt play halo) and of course, a mom and a dad. nothing really else.

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Offline Joedz

• Newbie Poster
  • wait this isnt a mirror?!
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »
I got shot by a BB gun when I was 6

TRY TO BEAT THESE DANCE BEASTZ!

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2009, 08:04:26 PM »
Woah this is still here?

Lets see...

I have been growing my hair for over three years, it is now past my shoulder-blades.

Um. Ummm.... I havn't shaved in two weeks?

I have an unhealthy obsession with music from the 80's, though I was born in 91'. Bands such as Twisted Sister, Boston, Cheap Trick, Mötley Crüe, Black Sabbath, Journey, Foreigner, Van Halen, Quiet Riot, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and Metallica (especially Metallica) are personal favorites of mine.

I also am a melting pot of completely random and useless information, most of which are probably completely false.
Like, did you know some people consider the $1 bill unlucky because there are so many 13's on it? 13 stars, 13 stripes, 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 arrows and even an olive branch with 13 leaves on it?

Um, and I obsessively read, having all of the books in the Halo novel series, the Pendragon series, the Twilight series, the Harry Potter Series, the Maximum Ride series (James Patterson :love:) and the Eragon series. I have an entire wall in my room filled floor to ceiling filled with books.

I also own a 1988 Pontiac Fiero, as some of you (MrNinja) already know, with all stock parts (though some parts are falling off :P)

Her name is Molly, she can be a moody old girl sometimes, but I still love her.  :)
http://i48.tinypic.com/9jls38.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/34xf6tw.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2uiver6.jpg

Shes probably being pelted with freezing rain right now, living in Iowa in the winter and all that  ::)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 08:26:18 PM by ¥Mderms¥ »

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2009, 08:26:23 PM »

You have good taste in music.  Metallica's "Black Album" 1991, the year you were born, was a great album.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2009, 08:35:20 PM »

You have good taste in music.  Metallica's "Black Album" 1991, the year you were born, was a great album.

Yeah, "Nothing Else Matters" holds a soft spot in my heart, because it was played at my cousins funeral...

Yea... anyway. I always liked "Ride The Lightning" better, as you can tell from the sig Miser gave me.

Also, I forgot, I am not the original ¥Mderms¥.
The original ¥Mderms¥ was my older brother, who way back in the day, (around 2001) was a farily popular modder for a PC game called 007: Nightfire. So if you google ¥Mderms¥, you will get results from not only this site, but from other game sites that mention Nightfire,which was all him.

I was also the leader of a clan in 007: Nightfire for over four years, though our site seems to have been lost to the infinite depths of the internet... (Ah, the good ol' days of Freewebs)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 08:41:01 PM by ¥Mderms¥ »

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2009, 12:59:37 AM »
Oh wow, I have 007: Nightfire.....it has online? I'll have to look into that   :XD:

Maybe, I'll post some stuff about me later :shobon:

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »

You have good taste in music.  Metallica's "Black Album" 1991, the year you were born, was a great album.

ofcourse, every one born in iowa has a good taste in music.
my entire family was born or has lived in iowa, along with me (i was born in iowa)

(\__/)

~Brian Posehn

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »
Woah this is still here?

Lets see...

I have been growing my hair for over three years, it is now past my shoulder-blades.

two years WOOT!

(\__/)

~Brian Posehn

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »
Oh wow, I have 007: Nightfire.....it has online? I'll have to look into that   :XD:

Maybe, I'll post some stuff about me later :shobon:

Unless you're talking about the PC version :)

Offline Eragon

• Newbie Poster
  • He that liveth by the sword, dieth by the sword
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »
Ok, interesting thing about me, last year (August) when I was 15 I was at a friends house playing with some kids and I tried to do a kartwheel across a hill side, I think my wrist went into a mole hole or something but I broke my arm, open compound fracture, that means both bones broke and one of them came out through my skin. :( anyways, it was a really cool experience overall, I'd do it again except for the pain lol
 oh, and when I was 11 I shot at a cougar that was about 40' up in a tree, but I didn't kill it, no lie. =)
Code: [Select]
awesome sig made by bfm_Arya, thx! =)

Print