Print 

Author Topic: return of the signature geekachu!  (Read 880 times)

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
return of the signature geekachu!
« on: June 10, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
For those who remember the geekachu from the old proboards forums, I found it again!  I'll paste it here for those who want it in their sig.

"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
Re: return of the signature geekachu!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »
ok  :LOL:

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »
looks funny.....
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
This is mostly for people who were a member of the old forums before we moved to these new forums.  Back then we had a virtual wave of people who were putting this in their sigs because a member named Geek put it in hers, hence the name "geekachu".
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

omg an army of Geekachus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :zoid:

Print