Print 

Author Topic: deonta50  (Read 2164 times)

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: deonta50
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 10:21:25 PM »

You don't! We don't want profanity here any more than we want it in our servers.  Many of us have had experiences with deonta, so we are aware of what he is capable of, so screenshots not required!  Maybe he'll get the message and will decide to race cleanly in our servers, or else hopefully he'll get bored and move on. 

He might actually enjoy seeing these posts, and I think enough has been said about his antics, so I'd suggest if you see him acting up, don't come here, instead xfire one of us (xfire list here) or hop into another server and let us know what's going on. 

Offline ßlitz

• Junior Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »
I've raced with this one several times. Normally I don't add to these problem player threads because I think some of the trouble makers enjoy the attention. As has been suggested of this particular racer.

I just wanted to say that I think the best course of action for guest racers is to ignore this guy. He seems to get step it up more and more with every reminder to follow the rules. He knows the rules, no need to remind him, just call up one of the big tags on Xfire and let them handle it. Reminding him of the rules only makes it worse.

Just my $.02.

Z

Thanks to Neo for this awesome sig!

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 11:02:57 AM »
360 was in the server with him today, i know i was there, he hog camped when he first got there and team naded me a couple of times and kept bugging 360 to kick preston.

Print