Print 

Author Topic: world of warcraft  (Read 20708 times)

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
Re: world of warcraft
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
no

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2008, 09:22:16 AM »
as some may have noticed i have become a WoW nub  d_b

Realm: Nordassil
Character: name, Valee(palidin), currently lvl 17

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2008, 05:53:55 AM »
In the past I've had to borrow my friend's laptop to play WoW on his inet (mine goes on/off) and have had a level 32 Human Priestess on the Gorefiend server.  When I do get over to play on broadband, I switched to the Horde and play on the Laughing Skull server as a level 26+ Tauren Shaman named Makulitko.  Can't wait to get the rest of my new PC components in so that I can actually play Halo PC and WoW in the comfort of my own master bedroom.  :P
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline xsix

• Regular Poster
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2008, 06:28:34 AM »
I played it for around a year and thought it was really good, but i got bored and always came back to halo...now i don't like it

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »
got to lvl 69 and then realized it would cost $70 for another 2 months of wow, 30 for the 60 day game card and 40 for WotLK  :argh:

im gonna stick to the free MMORPG's, like silkroad

Offline Soul

• Senior Poster
  • Be back in 5 minutes, If I'm not, read this again.
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »
I play on the server Draenor (However you spell it) My Character is Deathtolive =]

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »
Lvl 70 Human Holy Paladin on Nordassil Realm.

Horde fails on this server. they have gear but they dont have a whole lot of GP. haven't played in about 2 months  :'( miss my WoW

Offline $hr£k

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »
If any of u guys r gonna play again. Patch just came out on tuesday with new Content. if u have Wotlk. (Wrath of the lich King.) Including Dual Specs. so u dont need to keep paying to respec.

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2009, 02:58:54 PM »
If any of u guys r gonna play again. Patch just came out on tuesday with new Content. if u have Wotlk. (Wrath of the lich King.) Including Dual Specs. so u dont need to keep paying to respec.
1500GP for dual spec ....

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 02:39:24 AM »
80 Blood elf rogue :roll eyes:

I kinda want to start a new character but I don't have the time right now so I don't think I could pull it off :P

(Realm=Shadowmoon)

:)

Offline TEX'N

• Newbie Poster
  • Don't Mess With Texas
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »
I played EQ, City of Heroes, WoW, and LotRO.  Only reason I switched to WOW was because I got deployed and found out my laptop couldn't handle CoH but it played WoW great. I tried LotRO for  two weeks but it was too choppy for me because my system only met minimum requirements.  EQ and WOW both caused my marriage problems.  I loved CoH because you could do short missions solo.  I sometimes think about trying it again or maybe even D&DO but I'm afraid of giving in to that temptation again, specially since the wife and I just brought our second daughter into the world two weeks ago.
The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You...

Dr Decoy

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2009, 01:06:04 PM »
Good ol' WoW. Those were the days... running around as a clueless Troll Rogue, trying to level in The Barrens, but got caught up in "The Barrens Chat."

Can't say I was ever addicted... rather had nothing else other to do. I quit when Wrath came out. It was a disappointment with everything changing and getting the nerf bat to just about everything!! :mad: I did like Wrath for it's advanced PvP and the environment was unreal. I'd still trade it in for the old Pre-BC any day. :'(

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
Well, I have been playing for approximately three weeks.  My brother is the one who was petering and pestering, until I finally broke down and bought the Battle Chest.  I have 4 characters right now: Nicappa (14lvl Gnome Fighter (Fury Spec)), Blundergruff (7lvl Tauran Hunter), Enrisi (5lvl Blood Elf Rogue), and HHavoc (5lvl Human Paladin). All on Kargath. 

I have played WoW, Guild Wars, and HG:L, and can tell you that Guild Wars was, and still is my favorite. Not just because of the free play, that is a perk, but I feel that GW is more storyline driven than WoW.  The other thing that it, and HG:L, has is the fact that when a player leaves a "hub", they are thrown into their own instance, only other party members show up.  That, I thought was, and is, a great idea. 

I will admit.  WoW is very fun, and now that I have been playing it, I see how HUGE it really is.  I still play GW, not as much as I play WoW, as I am awaiting the release of GW2, but my characters still get play their. 

~Slayton

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2009, 02:38:49 PM »
I played the 10-day free trial because my friend wanted me to see how great it was.  I have to say, it was great.  But I can't spend $20 a month for the game.  Not when I have a life and education to pursue and fund.  If someone doesn't mind sending money to my PayPal, you can always send it to my PayPal. :winkgrin:

I've been thinking about Guild Wars, since there's no subscription.  But again, I really don't want to spend the money because I need to save it for my time at uni.  There's a free MMORPG called Shaiya that I have played in the past.  The graphics aren't that great, but it plays very much like WoW and I have to say its pretty good.  I haven't touched it for a long time, but it is an option for those who don't want to put the money toward one of these more popular games.

You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »
I got my main to lvl 80 Valee : Human Paladin , on Nordrassil and i have various Alt Toons (lvl 23 Lock, 21 Shammy, 21 Priest, lvl 5 Mage, 10 Druid and a lvl 60 DK) On the server BoneChewer(PVP) i have some Horde Alts: lvl 30 Mage, 14 Rogue, and 60 DK

Print