Print 

Author Topic: BFM Scrims  (Read 1090 times)

Offline R0CK

• Newbie Poster
  • R U Dead Yet? Living Dead Beating but Next In Line
BFM Scrims
« on: June 23, 2009, 06:47:40 PM »
I wasn't sure where to place this topic, so pardon if I couldn't find the specific topic on this big forum.  I was just curious how some non-BFMs are able to join the passworded BFM scrims.  I haven't been in a good race game in awhile with only good players who have met specific qualifications to prove themselves.  I'd like to participate in scrims from time to time.  I'd be willing to do a time trial here and there also (maybe to show that I don't suck or whatever).  Is that ok?

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
Re: BFM Scrims
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »
Hey Rock,

Unfortunately, we only allow non-BFM's on our vent if they are seeking recruitment.  The reason for this is because there is simply not enough vent spots to accommodate everyone that wants to join our vent.  We have a good 120+ members, and only give out our vent to those that are wishing to join BFM (after a period of time of course).  This relates because in order to play in the scrims the player would need to have vent.  Probably not what you were hoping to hear, but that is kind of how we have progressed over the years and it wouldn't be fair to offer vent to some people, while not offering it to others.  This is why we chose to just keep it at guests that wish to join BFM.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 07:19:47 PM by BFM_NavyJHk »
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline R0CK

• Newbie Poster
  • R U Dead Yet? Living Dead Beating but Next In Line
Re: BFM Scrims
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »
That seems fair.  I do not want recruitment, but I will see you on the tracks! =p

Print