Print 

Author Topic: Screen names  (Read 23948 times)

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
Re: Screen names
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 09:57:19 AM »
What can I say...I like Anime. ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline RUSTY0

• Junior Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »

Mine IS my nickname and the 0 is simply because I'd wiped my HD and was starting all over again. By the way Medic I was CG too but I was a bos'n aka deckape. Humm now thats a thought for a name.

RUSTY0

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
Well Ballistik, i used that on my friends Xbox for the longest time and for every other game... lol Then Ballistik it was changed to CrazyMan244 because i was told i needed to change, then they said i could use Ballistik again. When i got tags It wouldnt fit...  :bang: So i changed it to Cr@zy... Cause Ballistik stood for a Crazy or psycho person... And i didnt really like bfm_Psycho so i went with Cr@zy...

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline S@ndm@n

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »
Anyone over 30 (or whose crystal hasn't started blinking yet) will get the origin of my screen name.  Logan-6 was a character in the movie "Logan's Run", a "sandman" whose job it was to hunt down and kill "runners" who tried to escape the city at the age of 30.

It has nothing to do with X-Men...

I've been thinking of changing to Afrit, though, since I'm retired from the Air Force and Afrit is both a spirit of air and fire and a play on A.F., RETired.  Whaddya think?

(!
Logan-6

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 09:20:35 AM »
Wowzers!  Thanks to everyone that has posted!  I had no idea so much thought went behind this many people's names  :siderofl:  It's pretty interesting to see how everyone comes up with their ideas  d_b ... but there's still quite a few of you I still want to know how you everrrr came up with your name  :evil:
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2007, 07:11:14 PM »
 :bump:
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 02:09:44 AM »
Well, I wanted to be a mythical creature, and I've always thought Hydra's are cool. Coincidence, there is a Hydra in Jason and the Argonauts, and my name is Jason. Hmmmm. =D

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Plixity

• Posts Too Much
  • I'm in your base, killing your mans.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 12:09:06 PM »
Well, my brother was looking for a cool name, and he decided "Plixitypl0x" was cool (plixity meaning "pretty" and pl0x meaning "please"). He wanted me to make a similar name so that we could play on the same sever without people realizing it. I noticed that a capitol "i" and lower case "L" looked the same in halo (except for a slant on the top for the "L"). Sooo, I made the first "L" and "I" :P. It is, however, still meant to be pronounced as an L :). Then, I joined BFM and sadly Plixitypl0x wouldn't fit, so I made it PIixity (Plixity) :P.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 06:39:56 PM »
I keep forgetting to call you Pie-Ixity when I'm on vent with you :P

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline AR~Archon

• Senior Poster
  • No surrender, no retreat
    • MacFire (Xfire for Mac)
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »
I joined BFM and sadly Plixitypl0x wouldn't fit, so I made it PIixity (Plixity) :P.

Ha!  I thought it was a lower case L !   :LOL:
The minstrel boy to the war has gone...
Understanding is a three edged sword.  Your side, their side, and the truth.
Who are you?  What do you want?  Why are you here?  Where are you going?

Offline Xopher.tm

• Newbie Poster
  • Your Camp-Fu is weak...
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »
most people wouldnt know that Sandoz was a girls name... :embarassed:

It's not. Sandoz is a pharmaceutical company.  ;D
BFM application submitted 2007-10-18.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »
^

Ouch

:D

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

Offline Xopher.tm

• Newbie Poster
  • Your Camp-Fu is weak...
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »
Anyone over 30 (or whose crystal hasn't started blinking yet) will get the origin of my screen name.  Logan-6 was a character in the movie "Logan's Run", a "sandman" whose job it was to hunt down and kill "runners" who tried to escape the city at the age of 30.

I renewed a long time ago....

<- something silly I tagged myself with when I started racing and didn't want to use my real name.

I had been playing as Xopher, but wanted to change it for racing, so Racer Xopher - or - Racer X.

That's about as lame an excuse I can come up with right now, but give me time and I'll think up something even lamer. :D 
BFM application submitted 2007-10-18.

Offline Dante

• Newbie Poster
  • Pain Is Just a Figment Of Our Imagination
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »
I got my name from the Game Devil May Cry bacause i layed that and loved it and i thought Dante was cool So i took that name to use on halo .Fisrt the name was X_-DANTE-_X but then i became a BFM and changed it to BFM_Dante.But then i Quit BFM So now i am Dante and i am workin on gettin my old name back :)

:noadd:

Offline Honey

• Senior Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 07:50:38 PM »
I picked the name Honey because when I first started playing Halo most people would say ns dude or gj dude. I became tired of people thinking just because I am playing a video game and just because I just kicked your butt does not mean I am a dude lol, so with Honey I figured there was no mistake in knowing that I'm a female and not a male, but alas I still do get the occasional ns dude lol.

The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group,
and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.  - Rensis Likert -

Print