Print 

Author Topic: flubber  (Read 1969 times)

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
flubber
« on: August 02, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »
It's been a while since I've run into someone worthy of this board, and boy does he deserve it!

We were tearing it up on the server today. flubber is an excellent gunner and a very smart driver, which is very rare for a guest these days. I enjoyed teaming up with him for the few maps I stayed in the server until he left. I look forward to the next time we race :winkgrin:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline tootrue

• Newbie Poster
Re: flubber
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
well lol seeing not sure why it was deleted ill say thanks again widget for the nice words had fun racing with you as well see ya in the races stay safe

Offline ØÇ» Larson

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 05:29:02 AM »
Flubber was rocking today. played with him and managed to sneak in the last lap on a few maps, gaining our team the victory. Keep on rocking hard dude!

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 10:07:05 AM »
I was going to start a thread for Flubber.

He is an amazing driver and gunner.  I raced with him on a couple maps for the first time a few days ago and is one of the best racers I've seen in awhile.

Good Job Flubber!!  :)

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
I know that this forums is mainly for the guests, but... v.v I can't help but give props to this dude! Last night we played for a couple of rotations together. When I was his gunner, he set me up for some of the most amazing shots, and if I was reloading it was like he automatically knew and would take the safe route.

Also, through my own lack of gunning skills, I died a few times and a few seconds after I spawned I'd see a lone hog coming to pick me up at my base. I'd climb in, say Ty, and just as I expected... a person by the name of flubber said Np. xD

Definitely a great, knowledgeable driver who really does care about his team. Keep up the good work man!!!!!!!

P.S. He can gun too!
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Jack_Bennett

• Newbie Poster
  • l33t
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »
Yep flubber is great, he can drive and gun, and even better he's nice, and follows BFM Server RUles, Thumbs up flubber

Offline tootrue

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 03:56:11 AM »
thank you all for the kind words. i wished everyone followed BFM server rulles gets kind of aggitating at times.see you in the races and gl all.oh yea and thanks for the link for the color thing is funny and oh wow how did i get the same as superman!!!!!! and im a little scared my enemys are blue and black oh my.

Offline Jmaster

• Senior Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 06:06:45 AM »
ya, this guy is an awsome driver, i was his gunner yesterday and i got some amazing (also lucky) shots on some players in there including ppl like Meelisa and Mxy, lol

NJ dude, keep it up :yesyes: :yesyes:

Very Awsome DarkFyr, thanks

Thanks for the awesome medals slayton

Offline 6

• Newbie Poster
  • love and peace!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »
heck yeah, he's a GREAT driver.  I learned a few things while gunning for him.  Like how I'm not nearly as fast as I think I am!
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise.

Print