Print 

Author Topic: Halo CE Bann Problem...  (Read 3975 times)

Offline -amatorije-

• Newbie Poster
Halo CE Bann Problem...
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »
ok i just downloadd ce maps and did everything in topic i see new servers in but when i try to join sais operator has banned you from server, huh? crazy, all servers r the same....

pls help i want to play ce  :keke:

Moved from the CE Games board. -JANE

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 06:20:17 AM by BFM_JANE »
††††You Make Me Sick††††

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Halo CE Bann Problem...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 09:33:18 AM »
Did you use the same CD Key to install Halo CE that you used to install Halo?  When you say "all servers r the same...." do you mean that you can't get into any CE servers or that you can't get into any BFM servers?

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline -amatorije-

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 03:15:13 PM »
yes i used same cd key, i notice that i cant play in servers that use the maps i downladed...

pls help///
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:11:26 AM by xXxamatorijexXx »
††††You Make Me Sick††††

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 07:24:54 AM »
well, here is my original post, now that this isn't in the unban request section XD

You say you seem to be banned from EVERY CE server? Or just the BFM CE server?  If it is all, then this would probably fit better in the tech support and chat section. (which it now is)

When you installed CE, did you use the CD key that originally came with the Halo disk that you own, or did you obtain a different key somewhere else? Or did it not ask for a CD key?

Also, you say it is only on the servers that use maps that you've downloaded? Try going into a server with an original map, such as timberland, bloodgulch, or infinity, although I doubt it is the maps.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline Haunted

• Posts Too Much
    • ummm..
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 09:54:43 AM »
halo only bans from the hash so it must be something to do with that...

try uninstalling and installing again - might have entered the CD key wrong somewhere and this will fix that if this was the problem :)

When you installed CE, did you use the CD key that originally came with the Halo disk that you own, or did you obtain a different key somewhere else? Or did it not ask for a CD key?

;D by me ;D

;D Thanks Hlao! ;D

;D Thanks Spood! ;D

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 09:46:06 AM »

DO NOT un-/re-install UNTIL YOU'RE SURE YOU'RE BANNED FROM NON-BFM CE SERVERS!

...And I'm thinking that you're trying to join Halo PC server from Halo PC, and not Halo CE servers.  BE SURE to only go to servers in the Halo CE GameSpy Lobby - and try some non-Race ones.

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

DO NOT un-/re-install UNTIL YOU'RE SURE YOU'RE BANNED FROM NON-BFM CE SERVERS!

...And I'm thinking that you're trying to join Halo PC server from Halo PC, and not Halo CE servers.  BE SURE to only go to servers in the Halo CE GameSpy Lobby - and try some non-Race ones.

But that normally displays the "Your client is older" or "Your client is newer" messages.....

Also, I don't know if this will work, but try using the Halo CD key recovery tool (it can be found at halomaps.org) and if it shows more than one, you might have used 2 different keys.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline -amatorije-

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »
I Just fixed my problem.. ther was this file that wasnt supost to be in halo ce files and that wasn't leting halo ce run the good way.. i just deleted al halo ce files and reinstall, and TARAN!! Halo CE works :P,  thanks for everything :keke:
††††You Make Me Sick††††

Print