Print 

Author Topic: Extension of monitoring time?  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
Extension of monitoring time?
« on: August 31, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
Well, due to circumstances beyond my control (for the slow, the "first wall hit" link in my sig), I'm not able to load Halo half of the time. As such, my activity is dramatically lower from what it would be under normal circumstances.

So, I was wondering if you'd be able to extend the time needed to monitor me before marking me too inactive (as has happened once before, but my finally getting StarCraft back after years of not having it distracted me that time :-P)
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: Extension of monitoring time?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »
Thanks for letting us know Tandem. All PRs have a Corporal assigned to them, and that Corporal is your point of contact in the recruitment process. You can send Goalie a PM and let him know what's going on. He will update everything that needs to be updated, and make sure we're all aware that you'll be away for a bit.

It would be helpful to have a date when you think you might be back, otherwise it might be better to drop recruitment for now and come back when you know you'll have the time.

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »
It's not exactly being away. It's more like "Here yet not here".

I think I isolated a large chunk of my problem anyway: Halo apparently does NOT like Teamspeak Overlay.
Congratulations!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »
Whether you're here or there, if you can't play Halo it will unfortunately have a negative impact your recruitment. We won't be able to extend the monitoring time because it already runs pretty long for people who are active the entire time.

Your recruitment only started a few days ago. Let's stop it now and you can send Slim or me a PM once you're sure it's all straightened out, say two weeks, unless you need more time. If that's the case, you're free to take all the time you need, just be sure you're squared away before contacting us and being reinstated. We'll set you up then and you'll be ready to go.

So we will end recruitment now, I will send a PM to your Corporal Goalie and let him know (assuming you haven't done anything like that, since we're resolving this here) and we'll look for you on Sept 16 (or later).

Thanks Tandem!

Slim:  PM
JANE:  PM

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:11 PM »
Uhh...I've never been 100% unable to play?

Great, this time it failed because I once again fail at explaining things :-/

You know, this only made my situation worse, I'll delete this topic later (or you can move it, or something), after that can we forget this topic was made please?
Congratulations!

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »
Tandem you knew it was important for you to be around so you can get into BFM. You let another game distract you and other reasons why you just werent around. This isnt the first time either. Im sorry but the time cant be extended. If you wish to apply again in a month or two we would consider starting the process over.

Im locking this thread since a decision has been made.

Print