Print 

Author Topic: Dog or Cat?  (Read 7273 times)

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
Re: Dog or Cat?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 05:06:17 AM »
Cats for the win.

Most dogs that look even remotely not ugly are big, except for a few exceptions. The small dogs that are not ugly are expensive.

Dogs tend to not live as long as (well taken care of) cats.

To play with a dog, most of the time you have to throw something, and when you want it to stop, it just keeps coming back. With cats, you could just attach some yarn to a ceiling fan, turn it on, and there ya go. You get to sit back and watch.

Although some think that cats cannot be trained to do things, this is not true. I have seen many cats that are trained to do tricks.

Furthermore, cats are generally more quiet, and sleep most of the day, where dogs tend do be loud and run around all day.

To be honest, I always liked dogs, but then I got a cat and I began to love them.

Cats all the way, no contest here.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline HOBOLAGGIN

• Junior Poster
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 05:12:36 AM »
Most dogs that look even remotely not ugly are big
Whats wrong with big dogs? I actually dislike small dogs, they tend to be yappy and annoying

^^Thanks Soz 0wned^^

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 03:15:16 PM »
...dogs provide a much more fulfilling life than a cat's "pur" will ever do...

Gotta disagree with that one. Nothing to me is more rewarding than making my cats purr. ^_^

Dogs are fun for a bit, but I wouldn't want one personally. They require too much taking care of, plus I'd probably be scared of it turning around and mauling me to death.

Cats rule! :winkgrin:

Also, Volley, you can't call someone biased, tell them not to use their dogs as examples, and then use your dog as an example. :P Doesn't seem very fair.

I was actually referring to him being biased by calling dogs stupid and cats smart. Just because I had a stupid cat doesn't mean I think that all dogs are smart and all cats are stupid! I don't doubt that some cats are smart, but I will give a defense to why dogs are NOT stupid!

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »
i like both animals but i seem to like dogs a wee bit more than cats. i guess its just a loyalty thing...

thanks BFM_xsix for the awesome sig

thanks bfm_marine for the sig

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

hold on to to your potatoes!

~Brian Posehn

thanks legend for the awsome sig :D

Offline Gangus

• Regular Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »
BFM_CATS Rule, and they go hunting dogs with the lone hunter belief, "dogs they are whats for dinner!" They also like to purr and look at you with evil intent like wait till you go to sleep...MUWHaaa hacck furball. Besides pussinboots was so cute in shrek

Siameese cats are the best too by the way.

Too bad my wife hates cats, but I decided that my wife is crazy, she stayed with me for two months shy of 25 years and counting.

Offline Warlord

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »
I chose Cat but only because I had Thud in mind and he can make the BEST Cat stew ever . Choose a Dog if you want a loyal lovable companion but remember they require much more work and attention then a cat.So if you very busy with school and social Life choose a cat because they are very self sufficient and do not  require as much attention and work as cats are very independent  and dogs really need you a lot more for walks and you have to clean up after them often and so on... but dogs are very loyal .... :)

Offline Fréèza

• Junior Poster
  • Vaporise this.....little rodent!
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 02:12:05 AM »
DOG the whole way! We own 10 dogs which are all kelpies. We train them to round up sheep, sit, lay, talk, stay, and we can even get them to pick out a sheep we need taken out. So yeah dogs all the way! unless you like a ugly furball cat tha sprays on everything.

Fréèza
///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Thanks for the christmas present MrT!

Thanks Tails!

Thanks Marine!!

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2009, 12:03:28 AM »
OMG Leave it to Volley to make such a weak pole. The only good thing about her is she is an OU fan.  

Are you really kidding? OF course it is a dog. A Cat isnt loyal like a dog. A dog does all to please you. A cat wants you to do all to please him or her. Simply a dog is SO much better.

Well lets put it this way. If you see a dog in the road... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to turn to miss it.

IF you see a Cat in the road... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE speed up. If you dont speed up you might miss it.

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
OMG Leave it to Volley to make such a weak pole. The only good thing about her is she is an OU fan.  

Are you really kidding? OF course it is a dog. A Cat isnt loyal like a dog. A dog does all to please you. A cat wants you to do all to please him or her. Simply a dog is SO much better.

Well lets put it this way. If you see a dog in the road... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to turn to miss it.

IF you see a Cat in the road... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE speed up. If you dont speed up you might miss it.

Oh please Elvis, the only weak thing here is your knees. If it weren't for that spartan suit, you wouldn't be able to go from one base to the other. I won't say how many times you'll have to stop for a potty break now that you're out of diapers. Congrats btw, your mom told me how you graduated to underwear!
Atleast we agree on ONE thing!

And stop using so many colors!!! I know since you're going color blind, you're using as many colors as possible before you can't see them at all, but OMG!! Save some eyesight for the rest of us.

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2009, 10:55:10 AM »

Oh please Elvis, the only weak thing here is your knees. If it weren't for that spartan suit, you wouldn't be able to go from one base to the other. I won't say how many times you'll have to stop for a potty break now that you're out of diapers. Congrats btw, your mom told me how you graduated to underwear!
Atleast we agree on ONE thing!

And stop using so many colors!!! I know since you're going color blind, you're using as many colors as possible before you can't see them at all, but OMG!! Save some eyesight for the rest of us.

^^!  I hope you're kidding.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »
Its OK Volley I understand all the hostility toward me. You cant shoot as well in the CPT scrims as an old man and your taking it out on me. I do understand. All I can say is kindergartens like you learn to play well some day.

Im willing to give you gunning  lessons when ever you wish. We will take it slow so even you can learn.

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »
Its OK Volley I understand all the hostility toward me. You cant shoot as well in the CPT scrims as an old man and your taking it out on me. I do understand. All I can say is kindergartens like you learn to play well some day.

Im willing to give you gunning  lessons when ever you wish. We will take it slow so even you can learn.

I'm sorry Elvis. I know its takes extra skills to commit suicide while gunning 5 times in one map. The perfect angle with the wall assures that you have no chance for survival. But I guess your large amount of deaths proves that. Now that is something I can't and will never be able to match! I'm sure you can sing the 3 second after-death tones by now.

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »
Dog... For a 10 year old, they would be much more enjoyable

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2009, 10:56:13 PM »
Again Volley I do understand. I guess I should let you have the last word so you will feel better.

Sadly if you look at the scim stats it proves me correct. Your not much of a gunner. But you are a pretty good driver since they wont let you gun.

Just

Check

The

Stats

For all reading this is all in good fun. I know Volley is a good player but sometimes we do talk a little smack lol.

OH by the way............Go LongHorns!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 11:03:02 PM by BFM_Elvis »

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 01:33:53 AM »
 :munch:
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Print