Print 

Author Topic: Macro Help?  (Read 788 times)

Offline B2B-Clone

• Newbie Poster
Macro Help?
« on: October 14, 2009, 03:23:04 PM »
he i want to write a macro to tell people not to take Vehicles in the tunnles of DC but cant figure out how to write it. And if you was just to write it for me maybe throw in an: do not use Excessive Language plz: that would be nice too.

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
Re: Macro Help?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:12:54 PM »
Would these macros be for use in BFM servers by yourself when a guest in them?  If so,  we ask that you not use macros that sound like a rule or warning of any kind in our servers - although asking people nicely not to do something never hurts....... and as an FYI, in BFM servers, guests are allowed to take the tunnels on Danger Canyon so it wouldn't be right to tell them they can't.

Offline B2B-Clone

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »
no for our servers, we play CTF and this happens all the time would like to warn people faster

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 11:32:03 AM »
Well have you got the program needed to write macros? If not, then google "hotkeys" or something like that, download it and I expect there'll be a tutorial attached to that program. If not then come back here and someone will get back to you I expect.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline B2B-Clone

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 05:09:26 PM »
yes i've dowanloded it what i need help is with writing it

i have:

!y::{Shiftdown}NO HOGS IN THE TUNNLES PLEASE!!!{ShiftUP}{Enter} but it doesnt work in halo...

can you please just write a sample one, post it in here so i can copy and paste? or PM me?

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 10:30:36 PM »
I'm not sure about writing a sample in public but if you PM someone in BFM they may be able to help you.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Print