Print 

Author Topic: Alienware pc  (Read 1242 times)

Offline anokkona

• Newbie Poster
  • haha
Alienware pc
« on: December 08, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »
Hey in the future i was thinking of getting an Alienware M15x laptop does anyone know anything about them i'm not computer smart

TY TO MiG

TY TO Terra

Offline fLipSIDe

• Regular Poster
  • Hmm...wat u lookin' at mate!!??
    • Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Dubstep Arena
Re: Alienware pc
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »
Simple...everyone knows they are ripoff for money but its up too you really. Also get the M17x if you can afford it as thats a 17 inch and the M15 is a 15 inch hint*, obvious :LOL: anyway...the 17 also comes with a numpad which is helpful.

Best Regards,
~fLipSIDe
Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Dubstep / Grime Arena - http://download.breakbeat.co.uk/

Thankyou to Arya for this Sig

Offline WEESHUGGY

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 07:39:06 AM »
look like good computer never had one though or ever even known someone to have one though because of the prices :P

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 11:43:43 AM »
Do I know about them?  Well, yeah!  All I can say is they're really cool and you're going to want one.  But if you want a computer for just normal use, I'd go for something cheeper.  These are spec'd for gaming for the most part.

They are very expensive, almost to the point where it's better to just build your own PC.  But since only a certain number of people know how to make their own, this is a pre-built gaming computer.  They are the absoulute best gaming computers.  They are rigged up to run anything that has ever come out for PC gamewise, basically.  Just look on the back of your PC games.  At least half of them say "Runs best on Alienware."

;D

Offline McSkittles

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »
They are a ripoff if you were going to build a PC, but as they are a laptop, its not very easy for most people to build a laptop :LOL:

As Lucky said, if your planning on using it for portable gaming, then go for it. But if its for just general use, go with something cheaper, like an HP or a Gateway or a Dell.

^^ Done by me(freshly updated :))

^^ Done by SPiDEY

^^ Big thanks to bl!Tz'

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 07:17:28 PM »
Yeah its a bit hard to build laptops. You can only really replace hard drives, RAM and graphics if it isnt onboard.

I personally dont like Alienware, but only because of the prices. They look fairly decent

Offline {}_egakcus

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »
there pretty awsome i would go for it if you travel/game at the same time

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 12:18:38 AM »
"Runs best on Alienware."

Wonder how much Alienware paid for that...

EDIT:

After looking at their website, they have the worlds most powerful gaming computers at the world's most ridiculously expensive prices.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:25:04 AM by BFM_Hydra »

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print