Print 

Author Topic: Leaving BFM  (Read 8773 times)

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
Re: Leaving BFM
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 02:23:39 PM »
Good luck in life, Tanger!   :chief:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline FlameDragon

• Junior Poster
  • hack and slash my way to victory.
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 02:27:34 PM »
what now you are leving 2 tanger you whear the nicest person i knew on this clan and i will miss you on the ce server its a shame you had to leve before my recruitment was up you will be missed  :'(

FlameDragon

Offline DUH

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »
Sorry Tanger,  I guess Ill have to tell my wife ur leaving now......lol     She might play again now and not have to worry about u killing her so much    looooool....  Sorry to see ya go dude........ Hope to see ya around and maybe come back in to the clan someday.............DUH

Offline ºReFº

• Senior Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 02:50:48 PM »
REALLY sorry to see you go tanger.

Good Luck with your racing career and maybe someday I'll be bringing my kids and my kids kids to see you race, lol.

See ya around buddy!

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »
What? not you Tanger... Good Luck hope to see you soon

Offline The Rebel™

• Posts Too Much
  • Rebel the Ragin Cajun
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 06:59:38 PM »
Tanger I have been behind you from your first day here and am still there. You have proved time and time again that you can make responsible educated decisions. This is a shining example of it. You have your focus in a good place. Keep it up man and remember to keep it greasy side down. ;)
Currently traveling through the unknown times in my life. I will be back when i find myself.

Thanks for the sig BFM_H@ngm@n

Offline BFM_BluAdpt

• BFM Admin
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2007, 09:30:10 AM »
Sry to see you go but take it easy...

Offline Snappy

• Senior Poster
  • you got to lose yourself in the music the moments
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 04:35:12 PM »
man i hate to c ya go, but i am happy that u got that sort of oportunity!! its awsome!

bu its sad to c ya go

so take it easy man, and have a good one

Snappy

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »
-jaw hits the floor- Whaaaaaaat?  :o Not Tanger too! No more Tang jokes  :'(  Well best of luck to you, stay safe, and give it your all so that you will succeed no matter the results of the race!  d_b
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 07:23:37 AM »
awww tanger, I'll miss our little CE sessions together on Covenant vs Marines beta *smiles at memories of fun times*  Have fun, and do as good at racing in real life as you do in game! ;D ;D

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »
Thanks so much for the kind words and support everyone.

Ill deff. stay in touch and who knows with time I may be able to come back to BFM. Once again thanks everyone :D

-Tanger

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2007, 01:25:28 AM »
Sorry Tanger it took me so long to post. First off you should now have vent access. If you dont please PM me.

Secondly I will truly miss you. You were a very good player but most of all a very good person. Im glad your passion is riding. I hope you do very well. Heck I hope to see you on TV one day. I enjoy watching it. But even if you dont make it to TV you and I know your a winner. Keep following your dream and keep being a good young kid. I wish only the best for you and this is a truly a tough loss for BFM but a great gain for Real Life. Cya bud!

Offline 'Medic

• Posts Too Much
  • High Speed, Low Drag.
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 10:51:27 AM »
argh!

Well, Tanger, Good luck on the "real" track.

I wonder, can you mount a rocket launcher on the back of your bike? Now THAT would  be a Motocross to see!!

Good luck, don't be a stranger.

-'Medic

-signature courtesy of Atroxide & h@ngm@n

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try!"
--Master Yoda

Offline FlameDragon

• Junior Poster
  • hack and slash my way to victory.
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 02:22:35 PM »
tanger u should look around for a real life full size replica of the halo pc rocket hog that way u can feel at home when u race gl and hope to see u with BFM tags agin

FlameDragon

Print