Print 

Author Topic: Sorry guys  (Read 673 times)

Offline BFM_»Jây! iC

• Major
Sorry guys
« on: January 17, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »
As most of you guys know, I left BFM a week or so ago, and in my thread I put a statement in there that I feel I need to own up to and apologize for. I put in a comment that was uncalled for and really offended some of you guys. It wasn't made to offend anyone, but it did, and I am really sorry that it did. The comment was the product of me not thinking about the outcome my post, I just wasn't thinking of how it would read to some of you. I really respect BFM and all that it does for this community, so I really am sorry for any disrespect that came out of my post and hope you guys can forgive me.

Also, I feel I need to say sorry for not doing the job I was trusted to do as Captain. At times I would be in a separate channel while playing CoD4 with some of you. While in a separate channel I was talking with some of my friends, instead of playing with you in the channel I was supposed to be in. After thinking about it, I think it may have came off arrogantly. I'm sorry if it came off that way, or even hurt some of your feelings, it was not intentional whatsoever.

Sincerely,
Jay
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:02:59 PM by »Jây »

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: Sorry guys
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »
Jay thanks for the apology. Im locking this thread since there is no need for anyone to post in it. I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy this time with your friends. Really showed me a lot that you posted this apology over a few things. I truly wish you the best!

Print