Print 

Author Topic: A suggestion for a new rule  (Read 1573 times)

Offline WoodNinja

• Newbie Poster
  • Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A suggestion for a new rule
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:22:14 PM »
This isn't really a new rule but any ways here goes. We are know of the deadly rocket launcher with it's zoom in right? It's kind of like a sniper when you shoot someone with it. Now what I think is this. If you are caught on a high ledge, camping and shooting people, it should not only be the camping and shooting down from a high ledge offenses but it should also be called sniping offense since a hit from a rocket launcher is a sniper headshot. So what do you think of that rule admins? (PS I sent in a updated recruit form. And no I m not trying to make up to Mad Who because he is the one who actually suggested I check out the clan site.)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 05:51:23 PM by Obi-Wan »

Snake? Snake!? SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of first to use the new recruitment form!

Offline WoodNinja

• Newbie Poster
  • Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A suggestion for a new rule
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:51:56 PM »
Say what you want about it. I don't care what ya say

Snake? Snake!? SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of first to use the new recruitment form!

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: A suggestion for a new rule
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »
We only consider sniping as shooting the sniper rifle. I think we have enough rules to cover the actions as you explain in your scenario.  He would be shooting down and camping and not racing.

Thanks for the suggestion. I honestly dont think this is a rule that is needed at this time. But I thank you for giving us a suggestion. We might have agreed with you and it might have made us even better. Also understand this is just my opinion. It doesnt mean you arent right about what your thinking. It just means that at this time I just dont think its needed. Thanks again.

Print