Print 

Author Topic: A second sig!  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
Re: A second sig!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 09:11:52 AM »
I'm merging this with your other request.  No reason to make another one when you already have one open.   :)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »
Disregard the above post and go onto the other thread by me. "Ms first post for a second sig didn't work" or something like that

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Perfect

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 12:35:59 AM »
It took me a while between Racing on the Halo Servers and Doing this haha but here it is. I hope you like  :yesyes:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz123/Perfect51/Panther.jpg[/IMG]
Racer of the "FUR" Ture haha  :LOL:
Most Recent Signature

Applied Saturday 4th September

Offline BFM_Shivrz

• BFM Admin
  • ^^ me.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 12:38:35 AM »
Still Want that Sig????

If So,I'll take a go..

Made by me ^^

Made by _Arya :D Thank you! :D

Fail of the Week!:
               Shadow:

Quote from: bfm_shadow
bfm_shadow: SHIVRZ IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Quote from: bfm_TrkKing
bfm_TrkKing: Because you're awesome
  :awesome:

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 04:31:39 AM »
Still Want that Sig????

If So,I'll take a go..
Ok thanks heaps!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 04:32:41 AM »
One more thing how do you take a quote?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
    • Lots of cool pretty colors for forum use!!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 04:57:25 AM »
at the top right of their post you'll see this--> go ahead and click on it and it will copy everything the person said and put it into quote tags. If you want to use the quote tags yourself, here they are:

[QUOTE] (enter quotation here) [/QUOTE]
you put what you want to in between the "QUOTE" tags.
BFM_Elensar

First Forum Visit ~~~ 9/28/2009
Applied to BFM ~~~ 10/13/2009
Got Vent access ~~~ 11/13/2009
Got Small Tags ~~~ 01/04/2010
Got Big Tags ~~~ 04/14/2010

Thanks to BFM_BlitZ´ for da awesome siggy!!!!

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Want some information that will change your racing life? WATCH THIS!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »
Guys can i please still see some more trys?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_Shivrz

• BFM Admin
  • ^^ me.
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
Sorry it took me so long... i was making like 4 other sigs at the same time :/ and i still need to make more... (next time im gonna make the sig,then the post xD )

Well,i found out about this one feature on gimp...  So... This is what i came up with xD

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/pehrsam/pr_panther.jpg[/IMG]
   (sorry,since this is the first time ive used that feature,idk how to color that whie behind the page flip  :-\ )

Made by me ^^

Fail of the Week!:
               Shadow:

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »
Very good job, Shivrz.  That is a great use of the page turn tool thing.  I do not know what to call it on Gimp.  xD

Offline MrTŠ

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »
idk how to color that whie behind the page flip  :-\

You colour the layer behind the "pagecurl" layer your chosen colour :)

Offline BFM_Shivrz

• BFM Admin
  • ^^ me.
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 04:12:01 PM »
there is no layer on that

Made by me ^^

Fail of the Week!:
               Shadow:

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 12:18:20 AM »
Thanks a lot. I really like the sig!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline MrTŠ

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »
there is no layer on that

You have to make a layer behind.

Print