Print 

Author Topic: Free Spectate please!  (Read 2982 times)

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
Free Spectate please!
« on: February 09, 2010, 12:38:59 AM »
It would be nice if you guys could set the S&D server to free spectate, at least for people in spectate. I was trying to record someone I know is wallhacking and send it to PBBANs, but unable due to team balance and spectate restrictions.
License and registration, sir!

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
Re: Free Spectate please!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 07:56:29 AM »
Thanks for the question, Compdude. We have chosen to team spec only to stop people from ghosting. If a few people from another clan and in their vent could spectate the other team, the possibility exists that they could tell the guys that are still alive where the enemy is, or if JMaster is about to knife them or something like that.

I'm not saying that any clan would do that, but that the possibility is there, so we have removed that possibility.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:45:25 AM »
Alright, thanks.

Are you guys running PBSS on the server? I'd be happy to dig through screenshots to catch cheaters for you  ;D

seta pb_sv_autoss "1"
seta pb_sv_autossfrom "150"
seta pb_Sv_autossto "600"
seta pb_sv_ssSrate "2"
seta pb_Sv_sswidth "640"
seta pb_sv_ssheight "480"
seta pb_sv_ssceiling "99999"
License and registration, sir!

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
Very kind of you Compdude, but I think we'd rather you just came to play on the server and have fun.  :)

Thank you for the offer!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 01:02:14 AM »
Is it possible to spectate a halo game when its full? How do u do it?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_ColWlkr

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 01:03:48 AM »
Is it possible to spectate a halo game when its full? How do u do it?

No ;)

Print