Print 

Author Topic: Having Troubles signing up at the Recruiting page...  (Read 1066 times)

Offline the Coyote

• Newbie Poster
Having Troubles signing up at the Recruiting page...
« on: March 13, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
 :bang:

hey guys, I play in your servers quite a lot.  When i can get in because they're usually full.

I'm looking to become an applicant, but I can't seem to get passed the recruitment page.. a prompt keeps me from entering the entirety of my info.

here's a video description of what happens when I attempt to fill out the application
Turn Down Your Speakers
(the video is a little loud)

http://www.youtube.com/v/VQv_6Xqd7Jw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

Just looking to apply and get this ball rolling.  But can't get far in the process.  I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT:  Edited link to remove related videos.  ~BFM_Goalie
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:04:14 AM by BFM_Goalie »
ll=ll//=\\ll_((o))

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
Re: Having Troubles signing up at the Recruiting page...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »
The video is private.  Can't see it.

What does the prompt say?
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »
Hrm, that's kinda strange. The only thing that might help is to make sure that you're logged into the forums when you try to apply. Maybe just kinda surf the forums and open the Recruitment Application in another tab. Other than that ionno.
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline WaTy™

• Posts Too Much
  • WaT-WaT-WaT, WaTy
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »
Well i can confirm it is not just you, i tried to do it just then, it brings up the prompt box and then doesn't go back to the text box so you can not type into it. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Offline the Coyote

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »
Sorry, I had mistakenly clicked the private tab.  The video should be public now.  Thanks for the replies.  I'm sort of relieved it's not just me.  ;D
ll=ll//=\\ll_((o))

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »
I see what you mean.  Are you using Firefox by any chance?  Because I am having that problem when using Firefox, but not when using Internet Explorer.  Trying using a different browser and see what happens.

If you can't do that or are still having problems, send a PM to a Corporal or Sergeant Major with all the information that is asked for on the recruitment page, and you should be processed that way.

A list of all BFMs can be found on THIS PAGE.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Print