Print 

Author Topic: Halo : Reach  (Read 16625 times)

Offline Perfect

• Newbie Poster
Re: Halo : Reach
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2010, 12:04:59 AM »
I have the game on Pre- Order.

Im so excited for it. Im counting down the days, and the following day it comes out my School is having a Teacher only day kind of thing so. Im going to be play Reach Reach Reach :) !!!
Most Recent Signature

Applied Saturday 4th September

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2010, 12:08:20 AM »
I wanna get it. If I had a 360...

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
awwwwwwwwwww panther if u werent aussie id let u play mine....lol

btw i has news!!!
-bungie recently updated the site....
-i saw a pic with a brute with an assault rifle  :o
-7 days
-the extended edition of the deliver hope trailer has dialougue,a directors cut edition will premiere sep 11.
-mongoose is remodeled
-the banshee from the beta is different...AGAIN. it actually kinda looks like an elite's head if you look at it.
-Drones are back,not in firefight.most likely in campaign
-Gueta is actually spelled Guta :P
-Hunter's cannon......BIGGER!

SOOOOO EXCITED!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2010, 02:52:43 AM »
lol

im gonna bug my friends to get it.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »
Im going to spoof jingle bells with halo reach. tell all your friends of the song and go caroling september 14!!!!

it has the same rythym as the song jingle bells

Halo reaach,halo reach
id like to buy it today
oh what fun it is to use the armor lock on the day!

sprinting through the field,
on a battle worn hog
over the hills we go,
forging all the way! hey!

halo reach, halo reach
bungies final game
itll be awesome
and their going out,with a bang!hey!

halo reach halo reach
use your armor lock
itll keep u alive for the rest of the game!YAAAAAAYYYYY!

HOW YOU LIKE IT?

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
lol nice
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2010, 09:17:40 PM »
OMG the soundtrack song listings are here: https://www.sumthingdigital.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumid=4811

seriously, you can listen to samples of the music too.notice the track: pillar of autumn......

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2010, 03:09:02 AM »
The game is finally out :)
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2010, 04:46:58 AM »
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »
Do you have it yet?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2010, 07:19:31 PM »
THAT WAS THE Best game evr!!!!!!!!!!I'll give a review soon!

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2010, 04:13:28 PM »
Our former BFM_Nitrox pre-ordered the legendary version (And also says Hi). So hes proper chuffed with the big Diary and the models of the Noble team, and has the flaming skull in multiplayer etc etc etc. He is yet to find out if his Halo 1 CD is old enough to get this other extra that everyone has been raving about.

The, game, is, sahweet! Ive not played it all that much yet but from what I have seen, can already say its incredibly better than H2 and H3. We have begun the campaign on Legendary difficulty and 3 skulls on (since it carries over the Halo 3 skulls if you have collected those) Grunt Birthday and Iron something? Makes the enemies take more shots before they die? And another skull but I cant remember. Its a challenge and a half but we are progressing.

Ideally though, i need to buy this myself and get focussed into the story line better.

I heart the sprint ability!

Offline Trekstr

• Regular Poster
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »
What i would like to know is, what are the basic gametypes included?
Cya on the tracks, Cheers,
               BFM_Trekstr

Joined forums: January 13, 2010
Applied to BFM: January 13, 2010
Assigned a Corporal: January 15, 2010: BFM_Zakk
Recieved Ventrilo access: March 11, 2010 given by BFM_Lucky
Recieved small tags: May 29, 2010 given by BFM_JANE
My new trainors were BFM_Mr.P (primary) and BFM_Lucky (secondary).
Dropped recruitment due to unfortunate time constraints: August 31, 2010
Re-applied: October 19, 2010
Corporal Assigned: October 23: BFM_MrT
Vent re-given: November 20, 2010 by BFM_Mil
Small tags re-given: January 21, 2011 by BFM_Jay
New Trainer: BFM_Jmaster
Big Tags Given: April 23, 2011

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »
What i would like to know is, what are the basic gametypes included?

well, the gametypes are:
Assault
Capture the flag
Headhunter
Infection
Invasion
Juggernaut
King of the hill
Oddball
Race
Slayer
Stockpile
Territories.

and many variations of those gametypes.

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2010, 11:10:34 PM »
Is there a SWAT variant for Multiplayer? i loved SWAT on Halo 3, haven't really played ODST, never got it since it wasn't my 360 but my brother's, and now he's moved out. v.v
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013