Print 

Author Topic: Guess who's back on the road  (Read 1371 times)

Offline -JR-Alberto

• Posts Too Much
  • "A Duke is a Duke, I'm the 4th Duke"
Guess who's back on the road
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:29:28 PM »
Alright guys, sounds like Halo still needs me, and here I am once again :)

For those who don't know me, I joined BFM when I was 16, it was funny 'til it lasted, maybe some "olders" still remember me.

So here's something about me, after BFM I've been in JR almost since then, just switched game and team for some months on MTA San Andreas, then came back to JR, even without playing Halo like before. In 2008 I joined an Italian team in TrackMania Nations Forever, the team was pretty new and inherited it, now it has over 70 members and almost 10 servers...not bad! After almost 2 years of inactivity, here I am again, not as active as 5 years ago, but much more than last years.

About my life, when I left BFM I lost 1 high school year, a few years later my parents divorced (don't say you're sorry, I am NOT) and passed final exams, now I am studying IT at Rome's University and I am building a non-profit association website. That's all I guess, I'd love to see some known names still around, please don't let me feel the only old driver around :P

Oh yeah, I am 21 now :P

See you around!  d_b

"just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods"

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
Re: Guess who's back on the road
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 06:31:13 PM »
Hey Alberto, it has been a while, I know I have talked with you at JR at one point and time. Glad to see your back racing again, and hopefully will see you on the tracks soon. :)

BFM_Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »
OMG its Albertinho! Glad to see you back!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Baep

• Posts Too Much
  • A life?? Sweet! Where do i download one of those??
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 04:18:29 AM »
The 4th Duke!

Hey Alby, Shawty here, good to see a few old faces still around  :grouphug:
Gosh it seems (was) so long ago we were both scrimming together in BFM  ;D

- Baep

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Offline -JR-Alberto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 04:34:14 AM »
Skedog, DaNGeR and...OMG Shawty? Haven't seen you for like...4 years?

Alright, who's the next, Lori, Gnaeus, Mudbone or Lcpl Marine? :O

Nice to see you too :)

"just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods"

Offline BFM_Hlao

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 05:08:42 AM »
Alright, who's the next, Lori, Gnaeus, Mudbone or Lcpl Marine? :O

Heheh - maybe not quite that epic, but I certainly remember you! ;D Haven't seen you on in ages!

As one of the best racers out there, it's awesome to see you taking an interest again! :) I really hope to catch you in the servers soon, you were always a blast to race with. I'll keep a look out for you!

And OMG SHAWTY!? Awesome to see you on too! ;D

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 05:26:54 AM »
MTA San Andreas 'ey? Nice, I play SAMP :)

Offline -JR-Alberto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 06:31:14 AM »
MTA San Andreas 'ey? Nice, I play SAMP :)
I played MTA Race (the other one version, where you can't get out of the car), I used to be a member/admin of NIR Cops 'n Robber, tried the latest MTA but lasted really a bit, too busy with study/"work"/teams :)

Hey Hlao  :yesyes:

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 07:10:44 AM »

Alberto, it's good to see you around again! I'll look for ya in the servers, and I hope you're on my team. :P

Print