Print 

Author Topic: Did I do wrong?  (Read 905 times)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Did I do wrong?
« on: June 17, 2010, 02:14:33 PM »
Timberland had just started and I jumped in a hog, I waited a moment for someone to hop in and then babs# stuck a nade to our hog, my gunner started shooting and I jumped out and started attacking babs#, who was jumping into a hog when I started attacking, I stuck a plasma grenade to his/her hog and kept shooting, realizing after I'd killed babs# that once in a hog he/she was no longer a threat, I thought I should bring it here and ask. I am sorry if I have broken a rule.  :sad:

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
Re: Did I do wrong?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 02:28:54 PM »
Because you had a gunner at the time, then no, that would not be allowed.  Since you had a gunner, you wouldn't be allowed to get out and defend yourself anymore - you'd have to rely on your gunner to do that. 

Now, if you had been solo, yes you could get out to defend yourself since they stuck you with a plasma nade.

We understand it takes time to learn all the 'peculiarities' of racing rules, but as long as you mean well and are willing to listen, you should find things will work out.  Don't sweat it, just learn from it and move on  :)
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Did I do wrong?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 03:24:04 PM »
I will, thank you.

Print