Print 

Author Topic: Those who kept me racing  (Read 1603 times)

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
Those who kept me racing
« on: June 24, 2010, 03:59:22 PM »
i would like to thank many for keeping me going this long:

PR_Panther:one of my first friends as a PR,we've been friends a VERY long time and i hope it continues
MR Chief:i knew this guy when he was a PR and a bfm and we still are friends.Chief,Panther,and I made a great PR trio
bfm_dreams:i remember him as PR_Obscura,my sidekick in justice,we once caught a fake admin one time and since then ive called myself sherlock homeboy and dreams  watscura.Good times.
bfm_tanx1:i knew him as a troublemaker,then a PR,then finally a fully ranked bfm. he has always been a great friend to me
PR_fuzzy:a good friend who shares the pleasure of doing this : ;D to annoy Trael surpriseingly ive never raced with him!though i hope to soon
Trael(srry dont feel like putting all the fancy symbols in your name):a great friend whom ive had the pleasure to post on the forums with.he has inspired me to want to sign up for bfm again! ;D ;D ;D i havent raced with him either!  :-\

anyway srry if i forgot u  im trying to avoid spam  :diespam:

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
Re: Those who kept me racing
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 04:16:12 PM »
doh! how could i forget BFM_meeelisa ,BFM_Goalie,and BFM_Edison, my past corporals,when i got fuzzed by fuzzy it must have scrambled my brain!

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 04:26:42 PM »
yeah sadly i've raced with you only once, and that was before my PR days
we spend way to much time on the forums ;D
lets get out and race :)

Offline BFM_Thunder

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 01:47:32 PM »
zakpak!!!  :winkgrin:

Offline TheAlmightyZoo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 04:38:46 PM »
What about me?  :mike:

Nah just kidding

oh and you said that thing about not spamming, well you put 2 of your mesages in a row.

keep racing, your a good challenge!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 04:42:42 PM by C3nt@ur! »

Offline Bleak

• Junior Poster
  • RUN! LIVE TO FLY! FLY TO LIVE! ACES HIGH!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 05:23:43 PM »
I remember that...
I was like "kiwiw? That can't be right."

Thanks to Trael!

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 06:11:36 PM »
I remember that...
I was like "kiwiw? That can't be right."

yeah first it was BFM_Dan then BFM_kiwiw

oh and you said that thing about not spamming, well you put 2 of your mesages in a row.

keep racing, your a good challenge!

doh! :doh:

Offline TheAlmightyZoo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »
ROFLOL  :roflol:

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 09:35:55 PM »
Lol, I only just saw this! Yes those were the good times. Remember when myself, you and Mr Chief met up in a server? and raced? Ahh, the good times :smly_a_wink:.

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 10:27:50 PM »
Lol, I only just saw this! Yes those were the good times. Remember when myself, you and Mr Chief met up in a server? and raced? Ahh, the good times :smly_a_wink:.

~Panther

yep i remember that day. good times indeed. what were the teams again? me and you against cheif lol we were losing cause we would type too slow and get killed lol

Print