Print 

Author Topic: Halo macros  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
Halo macros
« on: July 09, 2010, 03:07:18 PM »
how would i record macros in halo?
i just wanted to know for when i have a temp. server going and then some dude comes a long and spams the txt with swearing
oh and what is RCON?

-ty fraggle. didnt really know where this would go  :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 09:37:12 AM by Tr@è! »

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
Re: Halo macros
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
Hey Tr@è!

There is no need to be recording macros in our servers. Also so you know ONLY BFM admins may use macros in our servers. I had a note that you mentioned in the server the other day when an admin spammed the website macro you said "I have been waiting to record that one"

If you use these under "any name" in our servers Bud this will only increase the amount of servers you are banned on.

As far as
some dude comes a long and spams the txt with swearing
don’t take photos of this Bud. Just pm any concerns through and we will do the rest. We would prefer for your benefit that you didn’t relive the profanity by taking shots of it.

Rcon is something special needed to do special things in the server.

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
Re: Halo macros
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:40:09 PM »
er em..wasnt me, i am aware someone is impersonating me, and this is for my own temporary server i have going when people come and just well go crazy, and i am forced to shut down and restart the server
anyways for like making a server to have a scrim with some friends, i want to know how to let them know the rules by using macros
and back to the temporary server thing, people come throught the server i have running and create havoc,  and i dont want to just sit and watch them destroy it,
=i have been shown RCON and how to use it so that is covered
so the pic thing, sorry i have no clue what you are talking about, as it seems you have misunderstood what i am saying, and it happens

-Trael

Print