Print 

Author Topic: Halo Reach X-box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1994 times)

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
Halo Reach X-box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 05, 2010, 01:02:40 PM »
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG im getting a halo rerach xbox!if youve heard of it it comes with:
slim reach themed xbox
2 reach themed controllers
Dr. Hasleys journal (for u reach readers :LOL: )
Halo reach full game
ingame armor(forgot what)
I GETZ REC0N!

as you mostly know my xbox was stolen and i found out actually the guy already sold it  :P but i get my new reach xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else getting one?

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
Re: Halo Reach X-box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 01:25:22 PM »
I'm getting one since my kid took mines (which was the green Halo 3 special edition).   :doh:

Also getting the Reach Legendary edition game. Now if I can only find the time to play it.
[img

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »
Can I borrow your Xbox? ;D I wish I had one :(

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 01:18:09 AM »
Same! I've also heard that when you turn it on and stuff like that it makes a Halo type sound? Also, what happened to your Xbox360 and the guy who stole it?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 06:38:19 AM »
Same! I've also heard that when you turn it on and stuff like that it makes a Halo type sound? Also, what happened to your Xbox360 and the guy who stole it?

yeah when you open the disk tray it sounds like a spartan sheilds charging

and as for the guy...
heres how it happened:
my grandparents and some of their family were getting stuff  in a truck to bring to our new house.my grandfather handed some guy a box wich had: my DVD/VCR,and my x-box with alien vs predator in it.(thank goodness it wasnt halo 3!) The boy loaded it into HIS truck and stole my grandfather's gun aswell.we heard he pawned off the gun for 100$ and sold the xbox for 100$.he confessed and we did get our DVD/VCR back but the others we can't get back..but heres the funny part:he gave the xbox and the gun for 200$ total.when he confessed we added up the prices of our stuff:xbox:300, gun:400, and also my game:65$

so he got 200 dollars but had to pay us 765 dollars!!!!!!!! hahaha plus i get the reach xbox.we agreed not to send him to jail if he gets us the money.

all in all.we turned this sadness into a victory! with my new xbox im getting!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 02:55:41 AM »
lol
cool

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print