Print 

Author Topic: Can YOU pass the AUSTRALIAN citizen ship test????? Find OUT!  (Read 4020 times)

Offline Daigoro

• Posts Too Much
  • shishogan...swordsman's eyes
Re: Can YOU pass the AUSTRALIAN citizen ship test????? Find OUT!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 06:19:45 PM »
10/20. But only cuz Canada has a similar system of government.

Hey Exodus. Which part did you get 10/10 on... the first half or the second half?
Sincerely,
Daigoro

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »
Hey, nice one Daigoro.

In Legal Studies we have to compare our legal system to another country,  I did canada because they were similar. Only you have the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Very cool =)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline randyscab

• Senior Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »
I got 6 right. I guessed right on the true/false ones and figured they have elections there. I have to admit I drew a total blank on most of the questions.   

Offline S.S.NZ

• Junior Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 08:35:42 AM »
12 / 20 , Is that a pass , can I stay in Oz a bit longer (please dont ban me from Aussie , lol)

LOL at Kozmo. I thought ol Howard bought in a citizenship test for immigrants and if they failed they could not enter Australia , What does that mean for you Kozmo ?? , Cant beleive a kiwi got a higher score especially when I thought the opening line of national anthem was " I wish we were all New Zealanders , Cos they are all so great " etc etc

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »
ROFL Sneeze!

Yeah 12/20 is a pass...just ;)

"I wish we were all New Zealanders
Because they are so great!
They beat us all at the bledisloe cup
But they somehow are still our mates."

The first verse Isnt SS? ;)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 03:59:00 AM »
Hahaha!!! I got 13/20... Check my profile and see what country I'm from........

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 07:24:12 AM »
ROFL Sneeze!

[...]

Hahaha!!! I got 13/20... Check my profile and see what country I'm from........

Wow.

A THREE YEAR necropost!

Is that a new record?!?!

Anyway, seems that I never took the test before, so here goes! . . .

17/20, but I think I should get half-credit for misunderstanding #14 as the three branches, instead of "levels...."  ::)

Anyway, I only knew some of the strange ones - like the flower -  because I read up on the Aussie Wikipedia page a while back, in preparation for moving there someday!  d_b

FYI: Keep in mind that the answers are dated, since this was posted in 2007!!!  :siderofl:

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 04:01:24 AM »
18/20

Offline BFM_saes

• BFM Admin
  • oops....
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 12:06:08 AM »
8 because I assumed they we similar to here :p

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »
Hahaha. I bet it is a new record  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :siderofl: :siderofl: :siderofl:

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 02:11:28 AM »
19/20. Lol at Jane!  :siderofl:

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 01:25:42 AM »
Well, you see, I would of gotten 15 but with the Prime Minister one and stuff, I thought it meant who was the current PM.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Print