Print 

Author Topic: Rules  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Špâin Fo®ce

• Junior Poster
  • at the Victory!!!
Rules
« on: October 14, 2007, 05:14:07 PM »
Hi, I wanted to say is for everyone, not knowing that before BFM, caved into careers as "spain force" instead of "Spain Force" now, when I came to as "spain force" not looked much chat because I speak very little English and infringia rules Kyp, one day as another set that I bfm_Fuzion told me something and I said that English is not wise, the wise told me Spanish and I explained that I did something wrong, then in between bfmracing.net and before I read anything I record ye 3 forms of recruitment, the first with BFM front: bang: bang: doh: bang: ask forgiveness. then translate I realized my mistake, and made another only with "Spain Force."
Ask forgiveness if they wanted to be registered entorpeci the careers of others to violate any rules and that if I do something wrong and not command an email to that person as I have done on occasions I relaxed for further improvement.
The English have come to a point that I would like to point to an academy to remember that I not from the 19 years to close more all very well and I will come to travel. I am going to buy the game to my nephew to play in these servers with rules and regulations very appropriate
And my question is: There is still some rule conduccion not to run up against something or so? As work as a team? ? ? As you compenetrais? I try to improve and I look at the shortcuts that makes each and then I train by myself, but if you can give me some advice so as not to disrupt the rest of my team. Greetings and thanks.
P.D. If this site is not suited to take this post please movedmelo

Thanks BFM_Slayton for this great signature

Offline BFM_BluAdpt

• BFM Admin
Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »
¿Por qué regla pregunta usted?

Offline Špâin Fo®ce

• Junior Poster
  • at the Victory!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 01:52:19 PM »
The truth is no wonder that in the post by any rule, simply wanted to express something, maybe not acerte the holder the post, but as a ask me.Is there any rule for trample on the hog? ? ?thanks
translate:La verdad es que no pregunto en el post por ninguna regla, simplemente queria expresar algo ,quizas no acerte al titular el post,Pero ya que dices.Hay alguna norma sobre atropellar con el hog???Gracias

** I think he is saying that he wasn't asking in his previous post for any specific rule, but since Blu asked if he was, he would like to know if there is a rule about being run over by a hog **
Gracias por los elogios agradables, Spain Force!  (Thank you for the nice compliments!)
 :)  ~BFM_Wic~
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:56:34 PM by BFM_Wic »

Offline BFM_BluAdpt

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »
Un conductor de coche no es permitido salir el sendero a su punto para aplastar a una persona.

A car driver is not permitted to leave the path to his point to crush a person. 

Offline Špâin Fo®ce

• Junior Poster
  • at the Victory!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 02:39:37 AM »
Thanks BFM_BluApdt.Go to re-read the rules tonight more times before entering the server because I have not things that corresponds well. Thanks BFM_Wic you understand me well
Muchas gracias BFM_BluApdt.Voy a volver a leerme las reglas esta noche mas veces antes de entrar al servidor  porque tengo cosas que no entendi bien.Gracias BFM_Wic  me comprendiste bien

Print