Print 

Author Topic: Cod 4 Zombie  (Read 2172 times)

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
Cod 4 Zombie
« on: October 23, 2010, 01:09:07 PM »
QUESTION! ive been thinking about buying the Cod 4 zombie pc game and was curious on where the best place to find it would be? anybody know?
54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
Re: Cod 4 Zombie
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 01:19:48 PM »
the cod4 zombies is a part of Cod4 itself, it's just a mod for it.

Buy Cod4 pc, get free Zombies as a download from the server

Hope i helped :)

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 03:33:28 PM »
ty for the info! much appreciated.   :)
now does anyone know where a good place to find it is?
54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
Search for zombie servers in the lobby

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »
Like Lucky said, just search out some zombie servers in the lobby. When you enter one of these servers, the mod for that server will automatically download for the map the server is on. For example, if you join a game of zombies, and the map is "Creek," the server will automatically download the modded "Creek" map for you to allow you to play.  :winkgrin:

Of course, you won't be in possession of every modded map for that mod, you would have to sit through the download each time a new map you didn't have came around. If "Citystreets" came up after "Creek," You'd have to download "Citystreets" before you could play that round.

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »
^^ They answered above.

Though, I suggest getting COD4 :) Awesome game :yesyes: :yesyes:

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 10:43:25 PM »
^^ They answered above.

Though, I suggest getting COD4 :) Awesome game :yesyes: :yesyes:

Yeah, it's awesome.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »
I think he wants to know where to buy the game, try amazon.com, or a local walmart, like i did

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 07:31:25 PM »
I would get a used disk at gamestop. you don't need the disk to play online and it saves you some money.
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Print