Print 

Author Topic: imposter BFM_Jane  (Read 3683 times)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: imposter BFM_Jane
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 11:28:39 AM »
*For those with broken sarcasm detectors, everything before the "*" was a lie.  And before any of you lose any of the precious little respect you have for me, remember, you can always trust a guy that says he lies.  You can never trust someone who says the don't lie.
I seem to remember a conversation on vent about trusting a guy who says he lies.  :P

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »

Enoch is having trouble with his Shift key and it is somehow affecting his macros. All the asterisks were eights and exclamation points were ones, there were no capital letters and the | in the full rules was a \.  Bizarre.  If he missed anything in the server, it's because we were talking (or laughing) about his macros.

Noticing that all of you play so late at night or so early in the morning, it's no wonder the keyboard behaves in such a manner.  ;D
[img

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 01:18:51 AM »

Yes way.

It was the real JANE.  A guest asked JANE "you are a girl?" and JANE said "are YOU a girl?" in reply.  Not many boys named JANE, so I think she just thought it was an odd question and didn't really feel like answering it, so threw it back at the guest.

We frown on people asking personal information, as you know, but this was just a throw away comment.  Enoch was busy arguing with Panther over whether or not they should play CE, and was watching the donut timer, so he probably didn't notice the comment.

LLLLAAAAWWWWLLLL

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »
i remember that moring lol
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Print