Print 

Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 review is now up.  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
Re: Modern Warfare 2 review is now up.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:34:14 AM »
Thanks, Gryphon. Another very honest review. You made some really good points. As IW decided to scrap the support for dedicated servers, thus essentially eliminating the possibility of clan participation, I had decided to join the silent protest and not buy this game, but I REALLY wanted to play the single player. I thought COD4 MW was short enough, in that one can go through it in one night at it's hardest level. Your revelation that MW2's single player action is half as long as it's predecessor cinches it for me, so thanks for saving me the $60 to be disappointed.

Infinity Ward has taken a big gamble on this move, and if it pans out other game developers follow suit, it could change the way gaming clans operate if not eliminate them altogether.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 07:01:41 PM »
Nice.   :winkgrin:

Offline Joel

• Regular Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 09:33:37 PM »
hey just read your review and i have to say its very obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into it. but i have to say i don't know why you put down the games cinematic qualities, yes alot of the campaign's levels and cut scenes are very much a like a action movie but isnt that a positive thing? but i guess it depends on what you want to get out of a video game. but still a very good, informative and thought provoking review.
P.S. i agree with you about the campaign, im almost 100% sure that infinity ward put most of there effort into online play probably because thats why alot of people bought the first game.
anyways thanks for the review, gave me a break from homework for a sec  :winkgrin:
PR_JOEL

BFM_Enoch: "Joel the Jaguar the juggles jets"

Thanks to -Lostmymind-

Print