Print 

Author Topic: Create a Signature - January - VOTE!!  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Reconic|

• Newbie Poster
Re: Create a Signature - January - VOTE!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 04:58:01 PM »
Maybe I wanted my Spidey to Crawl outta the pic haha?
|Race like ReCoNic!|

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »
I went with Tails' because, well, Tails is awesome.  ;D

It caught my eye more than the other ones did, just seemed to flow together better.  :)

PS: You owe me Tails, J/k.  ;D

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 10:25:07 PM »
I meant to say the third one from the bottom's Is Reconic*

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 02:36:16 AM »
Narhwal Neo!!!

So we're doing themes I see... I like it better :)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »
I voted for the last one. Everything just flows well, and the colors match perfectly.

~Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 02:12:11 AM »
There Is a tie lol

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 04:00:11 AM »

Voting and thread closed!

February's SOTM thread will be posted in the next couple of days, good luck!

Print