Print 

Author Topic: 2 Things  (Read 2909 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
2 Things
« on: January 23, 2011, 01:00:26 PM »
1. How do I search for topics that have already been used and are being repeated. Seems that most topics now have been discussed before and everyone Is getting told about this. I can I find that out on my own? Or do I need to just go through all the pages??

2. Font colors. I have seen many of you using different font colors, usually In a certain pattern, example would be Elvis. And then zakpak has his color code on his signature area. What's yalls pattern.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: 2 Things
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 01:04:28 PM »

I like dodger blue for all my posts.

About searching, have you been using the Search feature (, advanced is better than regular)? Or what are you talking about?

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
I am a little tiny bit obsessed with purple so I chose dark orchid for my text. it's just the nicest looking of all the available hues in my opinion.

Searching can be a minefield, but once you know it's secrets, you'll be able to find subjects quite easily using the advanced search feature to scan particular boards. :P

Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 01:44:19 PM »
I chose black for my posts.  Even though nobody really listens to me when I do that.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
lol lucky thats funny.  or  is?? lol
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 01:52:07 PM »
I chose black for my posts.  Even though nobody really listens to me when I do that.

Win

Offline §åñdmåñ

• Regular Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 02:18:09 PM »
1. How do I search for topics that have already been used and are being repeated. Seems that most topics now have been discussed before and everyone Is getting told about this. I can I find that out on my own? Or do I need to just go through all the pages??

2. Font colors. I have seen many of you using different font colors, usually In a certain pattern, example would be Elvis. And then zakpak has his color code on his signature area. What's yalls pattern.

Refer to what Jane said. :P

I use color fonts to highlight specific lines in a quote (Just like I did with yours) that I'm replying to. That way you know what exactly I'm replying to if I happen to not make any sense at some random time that I usually do.
<.<

Also if you (or anyone else) doesn't know the format to use color fonts, here it is:
[color=*insertcolor*]blahblahblah[/color]   subtract the **

Thanks to BFM_trekstr (Track King) for the sig!^^

Former Member of  -AD- ~RW~ CC= :clint:
Any other "Sandman" is an imposter!
BFM  tags: 4/04/2011
Corporal 05/31/2012

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 02:43:16 PM »
I am a little tiny bit obsessed with purple

Never would've guessed Fraggle ::)

Offline TUR80

• Posts Too Much
  • ME NEEDS MORE TUR80 IN MY HOG
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »
gotta love this colour, u can talk about anything you want and no one may ever read it
ive never thought of doing this
awesome lucky

why is this not working

There ya are ~ T
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:01:10 PM by BFM_MrT© »

Timeline of TUR80
Late 2009-Got Halo
Played Funhouse (as TUR805L4Y3R)
Played Omegas Oddball(as A Vehicle)
Discovered BFM (Loved It)
23/07/2010-Became PR and changed name to TUR80
26/07/2010-Corperal assigned - LEGO and then Tails
17/09/2010- Got Xfire (thanks Fuzzy for the introduction)
19/09/2010- Vent Access Given (thanks Zakk)
30/12/2010- Got Little Tags(thanks Xplode and Slim)
Trainers assigned Xplode(1st) and Terra(2nd)
23/02/2011- dStruct assigned Trainer(1st)
1/4/2011 - resigned
20/4/2011 - 1000 posts
5/1/2013 - Re- Applied
16/3/2013 - Vent Access Again (Thanks Enigma)
   Famous Quotes
Don't get mad, get even
If at first you dont sucseed, destroy all evidence that you tried
It is official, I am a spammer :)

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 04:01:56 PM »
My colour is Grey and Red

Sergeant
BFM_dStruct

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 04:08:40 PM »
[colour=black] gotta love this colour, u can talk about anything you want and no one may ever read it
awesome lucky [/colour]
why is this not working

Because this is American :).

Type in color, not colour (I do say colour myself though)

RAWR

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »
gotta love this colour, u can talk about anything you want and no one may ever read it
awesome lucky

why is this not working

Iz color, not colour :winkgrin:

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »
I'm too lazy to type out the colour codes so dodgerblue it is.

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »
i like yellow
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline meeelisa

• Senior Poster
  • Nobody ever died of Laughter!
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 01:36:08 AM »
I want to know where the sparklie colors are!
Thanks Fanatic!!

You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say can be misquoted and used against you.

Print