Print 

Author Topic: Crazy story!  (Read 2421 times)

Offline crimson2006

• Newbie Poster
Crazy story!
« on: March 09, 2011, 01:37:14 AM »
I committed suicide on halo last night... OK, OK, I'll start at the beginning. So, I saw this 2 manned enemy rocket hog coming toward me while I was on foot looking for a hog. "Ah, delivery", I thought to my self. I preceded to throw a sticky at the hog while jump-strafing to avoid being ran over. I avoided the hog but while turning to look back at the escaping hog, I noticed a faint blue glow on me... BOOM! "Crimson committed suicide". It took me a second to comprehend what just happened... Finally it hit me, the sticky I threw hit the hog but ricocheted off and returned to sender, me! My worst failed hijack...

BFM Jax is my witness (He was one of the two in the hog I tried to hijack)
Winning is not everything, just the most important thing!!! Have fun racing!!!!!!

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
Re: Crazy story!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:09:50 AM »
Halo is probably the game with the most fails in it. And thats the wounderful thing about it.

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 08:09:50 AM »

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 03:18:57 PM »
lololololololololol

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 05:40:08 PM »
I committed suicide on halo last night... OK, OK, I'll start at the beginning. So, I saw this 2 manned enemy rocket hog coming toward me while I was on foot looking for a hog. "Ah, delivery", I thought to my self. I preceded to throw a sticky at the hog while jump-strafing to avoid being ran over. I avoided the hog but while turning to look back at the escaping hog, I noticed a faint blue glow on me... BOOM! "Crimson committed suicide". It took me a second to comprehend what just happened... Finally it hit me, the sticky I threw hit the hog but ricocheted off and returned to sender, me! My worst failed hijack...

BFM Jax is my witness (He was one of the two in the hog I tried to hijack)
Halo is probably the game with the most fails in it. And thats the wounderful thing about it.
*Like*

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Print