Print 

Author Topic: BFM servers are the best  (Read 3939 times)

Offline uffa

• Newbie Poster
BFM servers are the best
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:23:27 AM »
Have I said that lately? The administration of other servers is generally horrid (they will not be named) but BFM is pretty reliable. Thanks again!

uffa

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
Re: BFM servers are the best
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 10:32:59 AM »
Well, I like the -db- servers too (and their rules seem to be more strictly enforced in my opinion because the whole slayer thing is much tighter over there), but BFM generally has people in it more often.  I suppose I can second that uffa.  I like BFM best as well.  =]

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 01:51:28 AM »
Well bi have to say they are superb!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
BFM is without a doubt the best server of halo games I have found, nice yet firm admins, friendly atmosphere, good sportsmanship. One of my biggest grievances with other servers is that they have poor enforcement of their rules, especially swearing. GJ BFM.  :)

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »
defiantly the best servers i have ever raced on. the rules are very well enforced and the leadership is amazing. good job BFM!
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline Mercoledi

• Junior Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 01:52:55 AM »
BFM servers definitely are the best and most fun to race on. Generally nice and fun people to play with (which includes PRs, big and small tag BFMs, and also guests), and admins will take care of those who are breaking the rules. And if I don't want to race all the time, I can always go to BFM ROCKS or the BFM CE server.  :)
If you're normal, the crowd accepts you. But if you're deranged, the crowd'll make you their leader!

Offline Anubis

• Regular Poster
  • Baguette and beret ! :)
    • MS
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 02:45:11 AM »
I agree, They are th best race server !!! BFM ! BFM ! BFM ! :yesyes:
Potential Recruit : April 16, 2010 :)
Ventrilo access ! June 10, 2010 :D
Little tags : August 11, 2010 :)
Big tags : January 19, 2011 :D

Offline Mint!

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 05:43:57 AM »
Merc - CE server i know what R.O.C.K.S is that is fun but CE not been on that, what is it?? but yes BFM servers are good, but tbh i like all race servers HM -db- and the JR server all of them are good and contain brill admins :) but defo keep it up BFM admins your doing Mint :P  :zoid:

Offline V3ngnce

• Regular Poster
  • Pure Epicness.....
    • I will not die!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »
CE or Custom Edition is another version of halo where you can modify the games appearance, and gameplay. You can change the maps appearance to look like different things including modern warfare like in this photo

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other person die for theirs."

"V3ngnce, you're an elite admin. You can get 4 laps, 12 kills, and spam the rules all at the same time!" - BFM_Slayton

The Legend of V3ngnce
Applied for BFM - October 2009
Denied from BFM due to inactivity - Nov 13th 2009
Re-applied for BFM - Jan 3 2010
Gained vent access - Feb 7 2010
Little Tags - 13th March 2010
Dropped recruitment due to unfortunate events- 4th June 2010
Re-applied - August 2010
Little Tags again - October 2010
Big Tags - Janurary 13th 2011

Offline Mint!

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 01:20:55 AM »
how do you get on the CE server?? :)

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 03:05:18 PM »
how do you get on the CE server?? :)

pssst.... Have a look in this section Here

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 12:50:13 AM »
This is R e d u x speaking.

Before I say anything, gosh, this forum's collected dust! And I must say, it should never have.

Now, onto more important things... like the fact that I can personally say, hands-down, without a doubt in my mind or heart, with all the sincerity I have within me, that BFM is the who's-who amongst all gaming clans out there, simply because of the people that are in the clan as administrators (both big tags and small), those who are recruiting for it (the PRs), and those who are guests. They've distinguished themselves, in my book, as the finest clan you can look to for an excellent time with excellent people who are both friendly and dedicated to keeping the servers both exciting and free of trouble at all times.

And also, I must extend an equal amount of applause to the guests who come in the servers, for no BFM server is complete without you all. The administrators, the PRs, and the guests of this superb clan and their servers have my undying gratitude and never-ending thanks for all the good times I have spent with you all here.

Just writing to say thanks,
-
R e d u x

P.S. Last, but absolutely way far away from least, I must extend my highest personal thanks to BFM_Elvis for starting it all.

It speaks for itself...

Print