Print 

Author Topic: Discussion regarding Lucky and Crimson's avatars  (Read 5495 times)

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
Re: Discussion regarding Lucky and Crimson's avatars
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
Well, one advantage that has not been mentioned is the variety in 'expressions' available for the Superintendent, it is a coincidence that Lucky and I both chose the 'happy' Superintendent, while we could have chosen 'bored', 'angry' or 'sleeping' Superintendent (to name a few). I believe this is a major opportunity and shows great potential for the Superintendent as an avatar.

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
Re: Discussion regarding Edison's avatar
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »
You claim symmetry as a nice feature of your avatars, yet they only have one line of symmetry. Mine has three lines of symmetry as depicted, and from any vertex of the Petersen Graph, as pictured in my avatar, the view is effectively the same. It is a 3-regular graph of girth 5 and depicts the smallest bridgeless 3-regular graph that has no 3 edge coloring. That is, you need 4 colors to color each edges such that no two colors share a vertex. Additionally, it has many varied, interesting forms, of which include the unit graph version, pictured here. There are also other such variations in its presentation, such as the following depiction. Note how it continues to have so many symmetries no matter the way it is presented. It is an impressive graph that is instrumental in many contradictions of postulates and ideas in graph theory and has an entire book devoted to it. Clearly, it is the superior avatar.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:07:09 PM by BFM_Edison »
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 02:31:30 PM »
Is it possible that we could probably get back to why this thread was started?

Granted, you do have a wonderful avatar, perhaps you could start a thread and discuss it?

Now back to the matter at hand, how could we further discuss and/or improve the idea of the Superintendent avatar?

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
I would advise you to view my post's title.
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 05:39:56 PM »
At the time of me posting that, I did not notice that the title said anything different to those of all the other posts in this thread.
I humbly apologise.

:winkgrin:

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 06:08:42 PM »
Sorry to ruin all your fun, but I've now made this thread pointless with my FAR superior avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And yes it is on topic)
  :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

Offline TUR80

• Posts Too Much
  • ME NEEDS MORE TUR80 IN MY HOG
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 08:54:31 PM »
pfff choke cough cough cough

sorry im alergic to lies Fuzzy

Timeline of TUR80
Late 2009-Got Halo
Played Funhouse (as TUR805L4Y3R)
Played Omegas Oddball(as A Vehicle)
Discovered BFM (Loved It)
23/07/2010-Became PR and changed name to TUR80
26/07/2010-Corperal assigned - LEGO and then Tails
17/09/2010- Got Xfire (thanks Fuzzy for the introduction)
19/09/2010- Vent Access Given (thanks Zakk)
30/12/2010- Got Little Tags(thanks Xplode and Slim)
Trainers assigned Xplode(1st) and Terra(2nd)
23/02/2011- dStruct assigned Trainer(1st)
1/4/2011 - resigned
20/4/2011 - 1000 posts
5/1/2013 - Re- Applied
16/3/2013 - Vent Access Again (Thanks Enigma)
   Famous Quotes
Don't get mad, get even
If at first you dont sucseed, destroy all evidence that you tried
It is official, I am a spammer :)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
L.O.L

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 07:56:07 AM »
I would advise you to view my post's title.

LOL!!!!!!!

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 05:52:27 PM »
Sorry to ruin all your fun, but I've now made this thread pointless with my FAR superior avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And yes it is on topic)
  :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

Print