Print 

Author Topic: What an amazing group of people BFM has grown to be  (Read 11030 times)

Offline A41~itsky

• Junior Poster
Re: What an amazing group of people BFM has grown to be
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »
Sorry to see you go Nrv.  You were such an awesome leader.  I learned a lot from you and appreciate your guidance since I joined BFM.  You will definitely be missed.

Offline AR~Gabe

• Junior Poster
  • Former BFM_Gabe
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2007, 08:53:08 PM »
DARNET!
i used up all my tears when randy and rebel left.
im not much for the mushy stuff,i feel really sad(and very mushy)that your leaving,but i dont know how to express it in writing,so goodbye man,you were very nice,when i first got my big tags you watched me and complimented me for my admining,i will never forget that,goodbye,Nrv.

Offline panoze

• Posts Too Much
  • 棕榈 grower
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 09:54:28 PM »
In your subject line you write "What an amazing group or people BFM has grown to be"  You are one of those people too, and you are  also one of the reasons it is that way, a big reason.   I'm happy to see you go to do things in life, and I say happy because you have left your mark on BFM.  Your fairness, your friendship, your personality and your solid judgement are all things that will stay with us and influence us in a very good way.   I thank you for what you've done here for everyone and I wish you and your family all the best!    

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU REPLIES! You have made me realise that my time with BFM was well spent and appreciated.
You are all truly an amazing group of people and I will always be proud of my association with BFM. Thank you Elvis for your friendship and allowing me to be a part of your creation. You have done us all proud.

Nrv

Offline The Rebel™

• Posts Too Much
  • Rebel the Ragin Cajun
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 01:40:19 AM »
Nrv... All I can say myself is thank you for what you said to me the night I signed off vent for the last time. Your words really hit home with me. I hope you only the best in all. Until we meet again... :)
Currently traveling through the unknown times in my life. I will be back when i find myself.

Thanks for the sig BFM_H@ngm@n

Offline Daigoro

• Posts Too Much
  • shishogan...swordsman's eyes
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2007, 12:31:18 PM »
Nrvend, you're a great guy and I won't wish you best of luck because you don't need it! Take care and see you around.
Sincerely,
Daigoro

Offline OrbitAddict

• Posts Too Much
  • `¤_«тнιѕ,ιѕ,иот,а,Šяιʟʟ»_¤“
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »
Thank you for everything you've done Nrvend.

Please don't be a stranger. Come around every now and then.

Good luck in life!

Offline Thud

• Posts Too Much
  • Yes I am twice the racer Elvis and Nerv are.
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2007, 05:08:20 PM »
Gosh Nerv, feels kinda weird that you won't be here, but I sure understand. Thanx for being who u are.
[img]http://users.adam.com.au/davidald/bfmbfmthud.jpg[img]

Offline Aranwe

• Junior Poster
  • Missile... MISSILE... MISSILE!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2007, 09:45:17 PM »
I... don't know what to say really, except a few things maybe: Nrv, it is very sad to see you go. My only regrets are not getting to know you better, not being able to race with you more and hardly ever getting to chat with you just for fun. I'd love to maintain contact with you, as I'm sure everyone would so we're always here as you know of course. Other than that, I hope your life goes very, VERY well for you deserve such many times over. Thanks for all the hard work, effort and all around friendliness... and don't be a stranger! Also, one last note: Don't ever forget to come back if you can.  :) ;D :evil: :zoot:
Greater love hath no man, that he should lay down his life for a friend.

Thanks BFM_H@ngm@n for the sig!

Offline BFM_Rčįpėr

• BFM Admin
  • BFM_Weapa owns you!
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2007, 01:01:30 AM »
You're an awsome guy and an awsome person to had the privilage to help BFM and from the looks of it you changed BFM a lot and you changed with it too.  If you didn't do what you did to help BFM someone else might not had done as good of a job as you and the thought of you leaving is showing that you don't need to be in the clan to help it change but you needed to be in it somewhere and only once to make a difference to everyone and everything BFM is known for. You did a lot for us and helped many who needed help. 

See you around Nrvend GREAT knowing you and don't worry you didn't leave you just took a long break :P.

Your #1 fan :P
Weapa <-----(a joke for those of you who knew about it :P)

Got halo: 01/04/2006
Accessed forums: 02/12/2006
Vent: 03/05/2006
Little Tags: 06/24/2006
Big Tags: 10/05/2006
Left BFM: 03/12/2008
ReRecruitment: I think around 09/06/2009
Vent: 10/14/2009
ReRecruited for little tags: 01/05/2010
ReBig tags: 05/09/2010

Offline banjo man

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2007, 09:25:33 AM »
You probably don't even remember (cause your so OLD :P) but you are the one that told me I had my cute little bfm tags. That was the first time I got to talk to you and I was impressed by your description of what would be required of me to fit in with the "fam". If you have the same goals for your real life fam (which I'm sure you do) then they are lucky to have you as a Father/Husband. Good luck with all you do in life,

Storg

Offline -JR-Pongo

• Newbie Poster
  • woof.
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2007, 10:46:08 AM »
I appreciate all you've done for me and for improving interclan relations.  You've obviously had a big impact on BFM and I'm sure you will go on to have a positive impact on anyone you work with.  Good luck with your life and your projects.  Feel free to drop in and visit!

-JR-Pongo

Offline Balrog

• Junior Poster
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »
Nrv.

There's nothing that I can tell you besides what everyone already has. Your amazing. This clan would not be what it is today if you never came along.

Enjoy your life man,

- Balrog
BFM_Hlao "I'm negative 2 (years old), I USE MOSITURIZER!

Pretty much.

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2007, 06:13:04 PM »
Well Said nrv, you were a great asset to this clan and you will be sorely missed

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline redhat

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »
Well...I am not much for words but I do not do this very often....(Redhat) *Takes off hat and nods*  Hats off to you my friend you are a class act!

Print