Print 

Author Topic: Minecraft Tutorials  (Read 1787 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Minecraft Tutorials
« on: June 10, 2011, 11:45:51 PM »
In this thread there are going to be tutorials on how to do different things. If you need to know how to do something PM me, and I will make a post. If you have a tutorial you want to add, PM me it and I will add it :) (giving you credit of course).

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: Minecraft Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 11:46:25 PM »
How to farm Wheat

To find wheat you need to make a hoe. Stone or silver ones are the best for price. To make a hoe do this.

Once you have made a hoe, all you need is to find some grass and right click on it. This will give you seeds. (Seeds don't come out every single time.) Then you need to plant them. To do this, build a setting along the lines of this:

You can change the size and whatever, but make sure that you grass blocks are at least 2(?) blocks away from the water source. Once you have set up the blocks, right click onto the grass (or dirt) blocks with the hoe, this makes the block fertile. Then all you need to do is right click the fertile blocks with the seeds an viola! You have your very own wheat farm!

How to use Armor

Press 'I' to go into your inventory. Once you are in there go to the left of your little guy. You should see spots to put your armor. Just pick up your armor and plonk it down there :). It should look like this:

Have a great time eating bread and wearing armor!

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: Minecraft Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 01:22:51 AM »
Anyone got any tutorials I should do? I'm kinda stuck for ideas. I'm also gonna make video tutorials.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Print