Print 

Author Topic: Windows98 and JayX  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Luke1433

• Regular Poster
Windows98 and JayX
« on: October 28, 2007, 12:00:24 AM »
Windows98
Pretty much a nasty character and distrupted the server to the point that everyone on my team quit. Besides the language, he just camped navs with the RL (including his own teammates) and never attempted to race.

JayX
Races really well, but seemed to think it was his job to admin the server when BFM was gone, including chase killing me when he thought I was breaking the rules. I think it's fine when people point out problems, but his constant chatter and complaining even began to annoy me and I rarely get annoyed. This chatter also included berating his gunner/driver when they weren't performing or less skilled players when they didn't get many laps.

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
Re: Windows98 and JayX
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 12:02:20 AM »
Im a new man Luke, u shoulda realised that before posting about me.  I didn't break any rules, i did tell people the rules when they broke them IF it involved me.  I told my driver to "drive properly" because he was driving around aimlessly.  I simply asked two players about their Zero laps because they were camping game after game and never even getting one lap between them. 

On another note, im totally gutted that i annoyed someone enough to post about me on the first night of being un banned, i was making an effort and my "chase kill" on u happened to be between two navs and totally legal.  When i did run you over u happened to be nading a gunnerless hog and you had two hogs right next to you, when u accused me of chase killing i told u that there were two hogs there and thats when u got annoyed, any problems we had have now spilled into the public forum which cannot be good for either of us.

Also Luke, i dont see the point in posting about me here, everyone knows to look out for my name anyway and anyone with authority (tagged or not) will have noticed that i did not break one rule tonight.

Cant wait to race you again Luke as i thought you were a really good racer and i had fun racing with and against you, i also ask that now that you have got what u wanted and posted about me, can you please contact me in private message if you want to discuss this further

Thanks
Peace
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 12:48:59 AM by JayX »

Print