Print 

Author Topic: Still Happy To Be A BFM  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Jam

• Junior Poster
Re: Still Happy To Be A BFM
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 09:12:46 PM »
BFM is a terrific concept, and the people who are part of it make it a wonderful reality.  I appreciate everyone's effort and I hope I can contribute too.

-Jam

Offline BFM_Superhawk

• BFM Admin
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 08:02:40 AM »
Great Post Cool!!!  I'm not one to do a "me too" post... But I had to on this one!

:yesyes: d_b :yesyes:

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »
You old softy....[wipes a lone tear...] It's guys and gals like you that makes the clan, brother.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »
Cool,

Show some love, be honest, tell them I made you join. HA, just messing around. However, you are one of the best Members I ever met in BFM and still talk to. I knew you would go far in BFM from the day you joined, and you have.

Your a great guy and I'm sure you'll keep going further in BFM. Your post sums up everyone here too. Supportive, respectful and fun to be around. 

If you ever leave BFM I know where to find you :)

-Tanger

Offline nTREPID

• Junior Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 03:05:20 AM »
"You can tell but never teach, unless you practice what you preach."

Offline Ben-BSH

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »
WELL SAID!!  :yesyes:

Offline RUSTY0

• Junior Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Yep cool I'd agree with all that. I missed the fighter squadron I'd been with for 5-6 yrs. Its been 5-6 yrs since it went defunct but their still there, we talk alot. It was pretty tight and we helped each other real world I get the same feeling here. Your a good man cool.

Offline pollywolly

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 10:42:00 PM »
wow a emotional full time gamer u dont see that everyday

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 12:23:20 AM »
Oh yes we do we see it in the likes of people who get banned, everyday, for being loud on the server's chat. ( oh 'n then blame it on personal problems, or their brother...) :)

Glad to hear Cool. This twisted clan starta (prodigy ref.) is on a similar wave length there. Although the general luster has worn off after so much gaming over the years and have now found other means to occupy myself in RL alot more often that i seldom see the computer nowadays and when i do its working on my mixes and collaborating more than anything else (oh and forums & facebook! lol).
*breathes*But I still feel its great to be part of this place and eventually my vent capabilities will be back on track (a few race clans asking about that recently so...). So many ive not spoken to for almost a year! Some ive not spoken to for well over!
I dont get back from work till late and i dont want the young niece and nephew waking up and screaming and waking their mother up and it all going haywire at 2 oclock in the morning hehe, but they have finally moved out as of the other night so just busy cleaning up and moving stuff out for em (sister and co) and looks like that side of things aint too far away now!
So allthough i doubt ill be back on as much as i used to be ill still be around better than i am now.
Doesn't take long for gaming without VOIP to get lonely!  :chief:

Bah, ive got a week to get stuff sorted before mother moves in... not sure if that was a good trade really.  :LOL:

Anyway, Cool, enough of my blabbering hehe, with pride we say, your very welcome.  :)

~Retsam (AKA Octane) (...new name woots!)

Offline AJ/[ZÅ]HatofLove

• Junior Poster
  • AJ, a.k.a. The Hat of Love
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »
Yup, that pretty much sums up what I think!

Print