Print 

Author Topic: New Rig for Crimson  (Read 6877 times)

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
Re: New Rig for Crimson
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 06:53:52 AM »
NO NEWEGG?!

I shudder just thinking about it >.>

Offline HLN Rockhpc

• Regular Poster
  • gun me
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
I just wanna toss in here that even though ATX is the most popular form factor, BTX should have a serious look taken at it.  It's a very considerable form factor, especially for people building their own PC.  BTX has better airflow and structural support for the mobo.  The whole computer fundamentally depends on the form factor.  But yeah, you can't really go wrong with ATX.  Just try to keep the options open while you decide.  And I realize I'm not really just saying this to Crimson because he's already cooking.

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 05:49:10 PM »
:D Thanks anyway Rockhpc,

Yeah, it landed in Sydney this morning, only a matter of time :XD:

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
Congrats Man!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline McSkittles

• Senior Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2011, 11:28:49 PM »
I'm still waiting to see a post from Mxy in here about wanting to bash all of you upside the back of the head with a pool noodle and displaying his wonderful technical prowess in the area of building an excellent gaming rig. :XD: :winkgrin: I might throw in some tech knowledge of my own here in a little once I get a chance to check out your current set up and the comments thus far.

^^ Done by me(freshly updated :))

^^ Done by SPiDEY

^^ Big thanks to bl!Tz'

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2011, 11:59:33 PM »
Well, it's all been built for a few weeks now, I'll post pictures soon, but it's been running really smoothly, at least on the odd occasion that I get to use it ;). Halo never looked beter, running Skyrim at the highest quality there is (or at least that I can see).

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Print