Print 

Author Topic: School Competition  (Read 2297 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
School Competition
« on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:01 AM »
Hey Guys,

At school there is a competition starting and anyone can enter. What you have to day is make a video, song or image to do with e keyword STAR.

If you come first, you get a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre (the over ear styled ones, link >>Here<<).

Second prize is a Sixth Generation iPod Nano - 16

Third prize is Maximum 'Block Out' Watch, whatever that is :P

I have chosen to do an image using Photoshop but I am stuck on ideas :P Does anyone have any help or suggestions for what  I could do? And to top it all off, I'm not even good with Photosho  :doh:

Thanks in Advance,

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
Re: School Competition
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 01:56:24 AM »
Well I've never heard earphones being referred to as "beats" but okay. At first I thought you meant some songs by Dr Dre, and thought, who'd want that?!

Anyway, star... lots of things you could do with that. Depends how you interpret the word. Could mean a literal star in outer space, or a celebrity. I would use the outer space type, as they look pretty awesome. To be honest I don't have any further ideas though, but good luck.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 03:47:13 AM »
Haha SWiFT, 'Beats' are the brand of headphones :P Anyway, yeah I thought about the movie star or rock star, but then I thought that stars at night would be easier to work with.

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 06:50:09 AM »
A rock-star would be easier imo.  If you get a good render of a rock-star and just make a banner or just a sig out of it (I'll show you an example when I get home)...  I'm not really sure about the details of your competition, but stars (in space) seems like a really literal translation and I wouldn't think that submitter is very creative, but that's just me.

It would have to be really good tho if you want those Beats :o

Edit:  Similar to this:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/314/5/2/joe_perry_by_zalo1989-d32lbeb.jpg

Or you could just show them one of my all-star medals :]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:59:30 AM by BFM_Lucky »

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »
LOL Lucky, I guess I could show them one of your All Star medals, but I'll make one myself :P

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Print