Print 

Author Topic: Cluck  (Read 1614 times)

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
Cluck
« on: January 10, 2012, 02:18:26 PM »

Well, I looked back a few pages, but I'm amazed that there isn't already a thread on this guy....

He's sneaky in the way he cheats. Very.

But this time I have two glaring examples of his screwing around with the rules to his own warped enjoyment (all in server #3 for the hour+ before this post):

1) Ice fields: 4-per-team: At spawn its clean. There are three hogs, two are rhogs. I team up with teammate in one, and before we get 10m the gunner in the other one blasts us twice with rockets, sending us flying.

As the hog passes us I nade it to find out who just did that.

It was Cluck.

I called him on it and he said "You naded me!"

Oy.... ::)

After that he wouldn't shut up about it, and denied having shot us BEFORE anything else happened.

(This is his typical MO: break the rules overtly and then argue about what someone else did wrong....)

2) Gephy, 3-on-3 (after myself and others swapped teams a couple times...):

Cluck is driver of our loaded (entire team) rhog as we head downstairs.

When we get to the end he drives the hog over the edge (at the end of the bottom level), jumping out as he does so, sending his entire remaining team into the pit.

That sealed it for me: He's simply a pathologically conniving cheater and a liar.

I won't race in a server with this guy again.

He's not worth the trouble he causes, or it takes to try to deal with him.

P.S. PM me if you want to REALLY hear what I think about him....

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
Re: Cluck
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
I dont post very often but when i saw this, felt compelled, so here you go Myxy (although in fairness hes been fairly good----until now, and was sure id posted a while back) And im of the same opinion, when i see certain 'racers' in the server, im always looking over my shoulder waiting for the next foul deed to be committed. Usually results in me just leaving the server as its a waste of time if there's no admins present ::).

http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=53966.0

http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=21423.15

Sp@rt101

Offline a victim

• Junior Poster
Re: Cluck
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 12:33:32 PM »
I thought I'd posted about him before, to be honest.

He does just enough to be annoying, and to prevent clean racing, and I always check to see if there is an admin on the server if I see him join, 'cos in those circumstances he does (mostly) behave.

But I always get very wary when I see him join a server, and expect trouble from him.
Danger Canyon = 76.33    Gephy = 54.23
Ice Fields = 68.33            SideWinder = 90.05
Death Island = 55.80       Infinity = 99.20
Infinity all Navs = 90.40   Blood Gulch = 62.87
Timberlands = 47.53        Infinity (Walking) = 286.53 ;-)

Print