Print 

Author Topic: TRIBES: Ascend  (Read 8609 times)

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
Re: TRIBES: Ascend
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
I dont think there is a way to replace your deployabels, with out placeing a new one. sorry. but to view chat history, press the ~ key  :)

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 11:08:14 AM »
Finaly  got it installed... seams to take for ever to verifie / install and unpack ..........   But once it  it was  installed it runs perfectly for me even at the max settings its smooth and tho i have only tyred it  on a  uk sever it even played realy smooth with no lag. The only  thing that bugs me  is when you  start a  game you  get that hints box and it says hint  1of 30 blah blah   and i simply  cant find  how to get rid of it from my screen >.<

edit: forgot to ask  when i was  playing the tutorial vehical  part  it didnt acuatly tell you how to get out of it  o.o if thats even posable
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:19:10 AM by BFM_ËQINÖX »

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 11:26:14 AM »
Finaly  got it installed... seams to take for ever to verifie / install and unpack ..........   But once it  it was  installed it runs perfectly for me even at the max settings its smooth and tho i have only tyred it  on a  uk sever it even played realy smooth with no lag. The only  thing that bugs me  is when you  start a  game you  get that hints box and it says hint  1of 30 blah blah   and i simply  cant find  how to get rid of it from my screen >.<

Main Menu > Settings > Gameplay > Show Help Text, click to disable.

edit: forgot to ask  when i was  playing the tutorial vehical  part  it didnt acuatly tell you how to get out of it  o.o if thats even posable

I think that the default key to enter and exit vehicles is G.

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 10:09:17 AM »
After playing it for some time it is ok but it reminds me why class bassed games dont work and never have.  Because those that have been playing it for sometime or that have unlimited $$$$ to spend on the game will always have a huge advantage over those just starting out in the end it makes for a very one sided game when your team is throwing everything they have at the other team but even tho the shots are hitting there armour is so much stronger and there weapons are much more powerfull the newer players never stood a chance.

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »
Awesome games this morning with Elckric and Tails, on Drydock, I was going in for the flag at about 241 KM/H, grabbed it, something exploded behind me which propelled me to 291 KM/H!
In a couple of seconds I slammed into the boundary wall, and didn't end up capturing it, but it was still pretty awesome!

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »
Awesome games this morning with Elckric and Tails, on Drydock, I was going in for the flag at about 241 KM/H, grabbed it, something exploded behind me which propelled me to 291 KM/H!
In a couple of seconds I slammed into the boundary wall, and didn't end up capturing it, but it was still pretty awesome!

:siderofl: :LOL: :siderofl:

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 02:09:21 PM »
Apparently you can destroy your deployed turrets and force shields by using melee attacks (friendly ones, too...). You can even damage your own generator that way as well. Don't know about the base turrets or the sensor though -- after destroying a teammate's turret I thought it was best to stop...

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 02:16:30 PM »
I expect your teammate didn't appreciate that too much :P

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 02:59:24 PM »
I expect your teammate didn't appreciate that too much :P

The teammate did a really good job as a technician defending the base too... But I think he understood I was sorry when I picked up a repair gun and repaired his other turret.

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 03:13:40 PM »
Hmm maby we should start some kind of  user list  for this game  so we kbow who is playingand when

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 04:39:29 PM »
Hmm maby we should start some kind of  user list  for this game  so we kbow who is playingand when

I tried adding BFMEQINOX but it doesn't seem anyone is using that name.

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 04:41:45 PM »

I tried adding BFMEQINOX but it doesn't seem anyone is using that name.

BFMEQINOX is my log on  EQINOX is my in game  name however  someone else  has also got EQINOX as there log in name

Tho for the most part i have stayed on the team death match servers while i build up my  XP and my gear even had to buy gold  so i could get the vip double XP points and so i could unlock things like the  bolt gun :D

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »
Added. I am Elkric.  :smly_a_wink:

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 10:49:45 PM »
Looks like they  have made an update that improves a  few things also for those  waiting  for the custom server lobby they have this in the update altho its just a sneek peek but a promise of things to come. 

Here is a vid they made to show it off

http://www.youtube.com/v/9MUht_nYc2Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0

Forgot to add its now been taken out of beta and is now released as v1.0 also if you were part of the beta i would advise that you log in as soon as you can as for a limited time they are giveing all beta testers 30,000 xp when they log in for the first time in the v1.0 release
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:43:06 PM by BFM_ËQINÖX »

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 02:31:57 AM »
What is thedate. Cut off? I can't log in for q while

Print