Print 

Author Topic: TRIBES: Ascend  (Read 8923 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: TRIBES: Ascend
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 04:50:55 AM »
My guess would be in about a week. But of course that is just completely random :P I really need to get back into this game! I haven't played in about 2 weeks. I would like to grab that XP :D

I would love to play with anyone! I am pretty sure my in-game name is MrPantherHD, but I can't remember  :LOL: If I find out it isn't I'll update this post. We should play again Crim! That was fun!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2012, 06:31:17 AM »
I dont remember  seeing a closing date i just remember seeing a post on there forum about it but as Panther said probably wont be long.

My guess would be in about a week. But of course that is just completely random :P I really need to get back into this game! I haven't played in about 2 weeks. I would like to grab that XP :D

I would love to play with anyone! I am pretty sure my in-game name is MrPantherHD, but I can't remember  :LOL: If I find out it isn't I'll update this post. We should play again Crim! That was fun!

Yep the 30K of xp is very usefull and helped me unlock the sentinel... now if i could only learn to shoot people with the sniper as they fly through the air at 200mph   >.<

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2012, 07:36:11 AM »
I have barely played Tribes the past two weeks or so. I logged in yesterday or the day before that and I remember getting a "Beta Veteran" badge or accolade, though I cannot see 30 000 XP.

Capture and Hold was quite fun. I am a bit confused about how the buildings and generator work on that gametype though.

The reason I have barely played it is because - as with most other multiplayer games - I end up muting everybody. Or as in this case, I disable the whole chat.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:43:26 AM by BFM_Elkric »

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 07:47:08 AM »
I have barely played Tribes the past two weeks or so. I logged in yesterday or the day before that and I remember getting a "Beta Veteran" badge or accolade, though I cannot see 30 000 XP.

Capture and Hold was quite fun. I am a bit confused about how the buildings and generator work on that gametype though.

The reason I have barely played it is because - as with most other multiplayer games - I end up muting everybody. Or as in this case, I disable the whole chat.

Hmm maby it ended already or maby its oly for those with VIP status im not sure.

And yes the chat can get anoying at times be it people complaining about a user useing lets say the doombringer or the other with the fusion grenade or other people over using the  hotkey chat comands and spamming the chat.

As for capture and hold im not sure i have mainly stayed on the team death match servers
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:52:06 AM by BFM_ËQINÖX »

Print