Print 

Author Topic: A gift to all you dedicated racers!  (Read 7083 times)

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
Re: A gift to all you dedicated racers!
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »
Looks great! But after a near debacle in a recent scrim when I couldn't tell rockets and chains apart... I think I'll pass :P.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 10:42:44 AM »
Looks great! But after a near debacle in a recent scrim when I couldn't tell rockets and chains apart... I think I'll pass :P.

o.o was it these versions of the maps? becuse in these the chain hogs are white and the rockets are bright yellow O.o

Sits back and waits for the next map to be uploaded.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 10:56:01 AM »
It was enough that they were different from the usual colour scheme. So I was all confused. Not good in a scrim situation. Thankfully we won that map and I got a ten-kill streak :P.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 11:01:22 AM »
It was enough that they were different from the usual colour scheme. So I was all confused. Not good in a scrim situation. Thankfully we won that map and I got a ten-kill streak :P.

Hmm i guess that's true for years we have come accustom to seeing black and green hogs and our reactions in game have been keyed to react to those colors. Tho personally i like that it makes it a little more challenging and new

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »
I change my skins out a lot, and so I've learned to remember what hog Is which. You can usually tell by the turret If you take a second to look at It.

Has anyone experienced a change In lead with the new map skin up? My friend thought he heard somewhere that It changes If you get a map skin. I can't tell with mine to be honest.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Ford

• Senior Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 09:16:55 AM »
more?? :D :D :D

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 03:42:09 PM »
I only really have one more big skin at the moment, and one small one... I just did the ones that I thought were in most need of a makeover :P

I'll share another one on Sunday, Danger Canyon is coming up next :)

Although I could share them all so at least the vehicles and weapons are consistent across all the maps. It's amazing the difference it makes when what you're driving/shooting with looks good, even if the rest of the map is dull and ugly...

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
BlitZ, how did you get the rims to move on the hogs?

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »
What do you mean?... I didn't do anything special, it might be just that it's a much more detailed skin than the stock so now you can notice it. The wheels are one of my favourite things from all of my skins haha

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2012, 07:58:44 PM »

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012, 08:47:50 PM »
Reminds me of the old pepness redux mod, I think by the time they finished it, they had completely overhauled the entire game with new skins and visuals.  Was a fun challenge playing Danger Canyon race in a blinding blizzard while everyone else drove around in the sun hehe.

Nice job on the BG map. Hope you do share the other maps.  :)

I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing about the pepness mod. ;) Very nice job on the three so far blitz, keep up the good work.

~Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2012, 06:55:45 AM »
Just downloaded the Danger Canyon map and realy like the look of the base and tunnels and the over all look of the map. The only thing im not likeing is the fog effect and the what looks like an extreamly low res texture on the tank. Other than that its ok.

Offline Ford

• Senior Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2012, 12:37:53 PM »
I think i'm in trouble.. my girlfriend will have to accept the fact that i've fallen in love again....

Offline Dusaro

• Junior Poster
  • AWPS are for n00bs
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
More More More! :)
These are awesome! I was playing on HB Infection with them :)

Dusaro/FM's Known HB History
Nov 13, 2010: Joined HB
UNKNOWN PERIOD
Jul 28, 2011: Reapplied for HB
Jul 29, 2011: ReAccepted into HB
Jul 31, 2011: RePromoted to Forum Moderator(Field Marshall)
Jan 30, 2012: Promoted to Co-Leader
July 27, 2012: HB Disbanded
Dec 2, 2012: HB Reopened
Dec 2, 2012: Became Advisor for Anarchy(new leader)

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »
Sadly that's pretty much all I've got, the others I have my weapons and vehicles (btw I have no idea whats happened to the tanks, I never play in servers with them so didn't notice...)

I've given Timberland a small modification but haven't touched the others really. One day I might pick it up again and do some more...

Print