Print 

Author Topic: AT] Spike  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Escorpion

• Junior Poster
AT] Spike
« on: March 02, 2012, 09:25:57 AM »
today in the server cursing and hog camping and when I made it known he was camping he said "no i'm not" and got in the driver seat and went his way, dropped the F bomb. real bad character.

here's the AT] rules, in case you want to read them it depicts most of what this character broke in one race, and it was just that one race, it's unlikely he'll be back, but I just wanted to let BFM know, so you can keep an eye on him or them if they so choose to enter the server again. this is the first time i've ever seen an AT] race in BFM before, mostly they keep to their server or some slayer ones.

anyways here it is http://alphateamgamers.com/about

Offline -db-swa

• Newbie Poster
Re: AT] Spike
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »
What do the AT rules have to do with racing in a BFM server? Other clan other rules.

Offline Escorpion

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 10:46:46 AM »
are the rules not the same as in BFM? as I understand, I believe BFM have the right to let the clan know about it's members behavior and attitude in BFMs servers.

same rules apply here, if I'm not mistaken.

Offline -db-swa

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 11:09:34 AM »
I think i sounded a bit wrong, was just 'wondering' out loud.
Sorry if you thought differently

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:52:40 AM »
Spike seems to be an admin over at ATG - my guess is this is an imposter.  Will keep an eye on him though.  Thanks!

Offline Escorpion

• Junior Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 12:21:48 PM »
dw about it, swa :)

and yeah, Kiwi it might be, because even in their server they have curse words blocked and such, so for him to come do that over here, is strange lol.

Offline starter4ten

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
On other race servers today both AT spike and later AT D3adly were slaying, no attempt to race at all. Perhaps this is just an attempt to discredit their clan as noted above but I'm not so sure. I have applied for their forum membership to discuss it with whoever it may concern

Offline starter4ten

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 11:56:29 PM »
just to follow up....as this guy was also slaying on 2 servers that I used to admin, I sent a PM to one of the AT] members. The matter was taken up with their clan very quickly and reminders given about behaviour whilst wearing tags, so if this was a genuine AT] member causing problems it will presumably be the last time

Print