Print 

Author Topic: More songs im working on  (Read 1103 times)

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
More songs im working on
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:33:53 PM »
Thought id throw bits of 4 songs into one video :D

1st one is a remix of 'Prodigy - Breathe' i began back in 2010. I felt the rest of the song doesn't do the intro justice. So its back on the slab.

2nd one is a dubstep song ive started today and thrown some lyrics over the top... still progressing with the wobbles hehe.

3rd is a generic trance-dance impetto style song.

4th is a dubstep remix of 'White Stripes - 7 Nation Army'
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:33:39 PM by BFM_Octane »

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Re: More songs im working on
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 11:19:37 AM »
Thought id throw bits of 4 songs into one video :D

1st one is a remix of 'Prodigy - Breathe' i began back in 2010. I felt the rest of the song doesn't do the intro justice. So its back on the slab.

2nd one is a dubstep song ive started today and thrown some lyrics over the top... still progressing with the wobbles hehe.

3rd is a generic trance-dance impetto style song.

4th is a dubstep remix of 'White Stripes - 7 Nation Army'

I agree with your opinion on your remix of Breathe, It doesn't really seem to fit In very well with the Intro. I really like the 2nd one your doin, sounds good. Never been a real fan of trance, and the White Stripes dub remix sounds good.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
Re: More songs im working on
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:34:14 AM »
Thanks for the feedback Shine.

Ive got a lot of upgrades since i started the Prodigy one. So literally after that intro theres going to be an immediate change in the song throughout. Ima click and drag over that timeline and delete everything and change the BPM (Speed). Its gonna sting. But it has to be done!  ;D

Braz man Remix has been worked on a tad. Have had to remove soundcloud link. Comments from other soundcloud users are starting to accumulate.

The trance song i keep putting off. I find making dance style music rather boring these days.

The 4th needs much work. Far too droney at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:17:36 AM by BFM_Octane »

Print