Print 

Author Topic: IceField Bridge PowerUp And RL's?  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
IceField Bridge PowerUp And RL's?
« on: December 27, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »
Hello to everyone!

I was accused of camping by a very old and knowledgeable guest but since i had chat lag I really couldn't tell what they replied to when I laid out my defense.

When driving lone hog to first nav on Icefield can I stop and powerup and grab both rocket launchers at the first nav and then get back in hog and go over bridge to get 2nd nav or is this considered camping?

I thought I seen it somewhere that Powerups and RL's were ok to grab when alone especially when they occur on a nav.
Also since my intention was to go over the brige which would help alleviate time wasted powering up and rling up when compared to driving down and around to 2nd nav.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

:-X
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:53:59 PM by Mr. Krinkle »

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: IceField Bridge PowerUp And RL's?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »

If you're alone, you can get out to get a rocket launcher if it's on the way (meaning don't go way out of your way to get it). You don't need to stop and get EVERY rocket launcher you come across though, which may be what they were thinking when they saw you get both on the bridge. There's a difference between grabbing a weapon to help you defend yourself and stocking up like you're preparing to kill someone every time you pass an enemy.

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
Re: ?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 04:44:21 PM »
Ok, i guess because it takes too long to get the 2nd rocket launcher when it isn't needed.
The only reason I have ever stopped to get both was to ensure nobody could use it against me.

If I am in the same situation again i think perhaps I will just power up and avoid the RL's.

Thanks for your time Jane!

:-X

Print